TWENTY-SEVEN

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Remember When
Artist: Chris Wallace
Chapter Name: ⚠️ March 25, 2167 ⚠️
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

The damage had already been done.

Hanta saw the leaking blood from the lady's torso fall in a gory river onto the pavement.

There is nothing Shouta can do about it.

•••

An ambulance came soon enough. Shouta had texted Mirio to let the two others know to stay inside the car, and to not—under ANY circumstances—get out of the car. He already has to help with Hanta's newfound trauma, and Shouta couldn't bare the thought of the other teenagers seeing this mess.

After Sero was throughly check for any injuries, Shouta places the shocked teen on his back, and takes him to the car so they can drive home. He helps the boy settle into the left backseet in Shouta's gray Honda.

Itsuka takes one look at Sero's shocked face and Aizawa's pale one, and realizes what must have happened.

Aizawa eventually takes his spot behind the wheel, and very carefully pulls out of the parking spot. He watches himself with every driving move he makes, as to not traumatize Sero anymore than he already is. Hanta spends the car ride gripping the edge of Kendo's t-shirt, and the edge of the car door; so he has a way to feel somewhat steady.

When they finally pull into the driveway after what seems like a life-long roller-coaster ride, Shouta notices that Sero hasn't moved. Hizashi is standing in the driveway, ready to help out if Aizawa needs it.

Earlier, while Hanta was getting looked at by the paramedics, Shouta had called Hizashi to let him know of the situation. The blonde of course had a freak out session; who wouldn't after finding out that your husband and child/student had almost died in an extremely traumatic way.

Mashirao, Itsuka, and Mirio all climb out of the car, with Hizashi embracing each one of them in a tight embrace before telling them to head inside. Hizashi then wanders over to where Shouta and Sero are sitting—against the back of the car.

The blonde kneels down in front of Hanta. Shouta, who is sitting next to the teen, rubs the kid's shoulders in an attempt to get Sero to stop shaking so much. The boy holds his head in his hands, ever so delicately as he shivers. Shouta slowly brings the boy closer to him, keeping him from freaking out an accidentally hurting himself. Hizashi watches with a worried frown.

H A N T A

On March 25, 2167, something major happened.

Walking into mama's bedroom, I desperately looked around for my video game. Mama had taken it away from me once she found out it had mentions of death. I wanted to finish the game, but I never had the chance.

Anything that mama didn't like, I wasn't allowed to do. Anything that mentioned something that mama didn't like, I wasn't allowed to do. Anything that reminded her of dad and Hiro, I wasn't allowed to participate in. I was trapped.
I was a bird in a cage.