TWENTY-THREE

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Down to Earth
Artist: Peter Gabriel
Chapter Name: In An Instant
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D   P E R S O N   P O V

"Mirio-Chan?" The tiny child inquires as she looks at the extremely shocked, blonde teenager.

The room goes silent. Everyone is watching this encounter very suspiciously—obviously still very traumatized by all that's happened—as they don't have a clue to who this little girl really is.

That's when one of the young boys comes down the stairs, behind Mirio. His green hair sways softly as he walks steps over to where Ayaka is standing. The purple haired child turns her head to face his, and sweetly says, "Good morning,
Samidare!" The boy just nods back in response.

Of course that's when Tomura and Himiko come out of the shadows with the rest of the children. The green haired girl leads the group as she skips down the steps, with the older looking indigo haired girl not far behind her with a frown on her face. The boy covered in scars walks behind everyone, twiddling his thumbs shyly. The other indigo haired girl walks next to Toga as they walk down the stairs.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Bakugou screams as he sees the two villains enter the scene. Everyone who's in the kitchen and living room freeze in fear, literally rushing to form a tiny groups with friends in a form of protection. Safety in numbers, right?

"Hey, Crazy, Crusty, what the hell are you doing here?" Touya appears from behind the kitchen wall, making the two fugitives look at the man in shock.

"Dabi!" Toga exclaims happily, "You're here too? Also, what happened to your hair? It was cool the way it was." The blonde pouts as she runs up to the eldest Todoroki.

Everyone sighs in relief once they see Touya and Toga just gladly conversing. That doesn't mean they still aren't on edge though—who wouldn't be, after all that's happened in the past? Whoever is in the kitchen/living room area head into the giant dining room for a serving of the breakfast Hizashi and Ayaka had made earlier.

Mirio hesitantly trudges into the dining all afternoon everyone else.

Toga and Touya start to follow Shouta and Hizashi into the room—as the two pro heroes are walking behind the children. Tomura, Ayaka, Samidare, and the rest of the children skip behind the group of four.

•••

As the group makes their way in, everyone who's been occupying the house is in a seat, besides Shouta and Hizashi as they are currently trying to figure out how to tell everyone why two, well-known, extremely dangerous villains who should be locked away in Tartarus prison right now are standing in the same room as them. As well as six, unknown children.

But of course, as soon as the group can be seen, Tsuyu stands up abruptly; stopping Shouta and Hizashi from even saying anything.

"Tsu?" A small voice says from next to Hizashi. Everyone looks at the child, and then back at the shocked teenager.

"S-Satsuki?" The frog girl stutters out.

•••

You could say that this could have been the end of the story. A sibling reunion is a perfect ending for a book, making it an open minded story for the reader.

But it's not like that here. The story isn't even close to being done.

Tsuyu quickly bolts over to where Shouta, Hizashi, and all the children are standing. Tsuyu's eyes bulge when she sees Samidare standing there too, alive and well.

With tears streaming down her face, she immediately pulls them into a tight hug, too afraid to let go at even the thought of what could happen to them. Her siblings were practically her's growing up, and she had let them down when she left for U.A.

When Tsuyu heard that the students families had all been attacked and murdered, she was devastated. Those monsters had taken her siblings away from her.

But now, they're here, in seemingly perfect health.

They've come back to her, as if they're stars that just have fallen from the sky after making a wish. But this isn't just a wish, it's a full on miracle.

Shouta is so happy for his student that he could cry. So when Eijirou suddenly stands up as well, and nearly cracks his face open from falling while sprinting over to the group of children, Shouta can hardly even contain his emotions anymore.

The redhead kneels down in front of the boy with scars. The small child gently picks up the teenager's hand with his tiny ones, making Kirishima start to cry as well. Shouta looks over at his husband, who's face is nearly purple from sobbing so many happy tears. Long-lost family reunions can do that to anyone, no?

But Shouta finally breaks when a grinning Mirio leads a reluctant Tamaki over to the group. The three young girls who all look alike, turn to face the two teenage boys instantly.

Shouta watches as he sees Tamaki's knees give out when he sees the three girls. The face the indigo haired boy wears is something that Shouta will cherish forever; the happiness in his eyes is irreplaceable. The three girls all run up to him, tackling the teen in a giant hug attack. However, Shouta thinks Tamaki doesn't mind this one, not even a little bit.

The rest of the room watches everything unfold in waves of shock and confusion. But when they notice the happy looks on their classmates' faces, they can't resist to smile as well.

Toga smiles from behind the scenes, as she lets a few tears go while she nearly squeezes Tomura to death while grinning widely. The crusty man has an unusual, small proud smirk on his face as he watches everything unfold.

But the thing that amazes Shouta the most about this scene, is how quickly it all happened. As soon as they walked in the room, this all started to play on.

This happy moment, this happy feeling that now engulfs the room, came on so fast that even Iida couldn't stop it.

It all happened in an instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I'M BACK.

I TOLD YOU I'M NOT HEARTLESS. I MAY BE THE QUEEN OF ANGST, BUT I'M ALSO THE QUEEN OF REVIVING CHARACTERS.

*cough, cough* referencing to my horribly written Fairy Tail fanfic from two years ago lol.

So I decided to be nice and bring back a few characters from the dead.

You're welcome 😌.