Precisely

It must of been an hour since he left and you land on a desert looking planet.
The door opens, was he back already?
You turn around and two stormtroopers walk towards you.
Your heart starts to race.
They hold your wrists and pull you out the room, you try struggling but it's no use.
You give up and sigh.
Kylo might have ordered them to escort you to a different room or even him.

You get to a room which you hadn't been to before, it had handcuffs on the walls which were at kneeling height.
You get shoved in the floor and locked into a pair, you try to wriggle out but you feel tired and give up.
Then there was footsteps, surely kylo wouldn't lock you up?
Hux lifts up your chin.
"Now what are you going to do?" he smiles, grimly. He kneels in front of you.
"Now that kylo is gone, I think it will be a good time to put you in a room so kylo can't find you"
"Why?" you growl.
"He doesn't love you y/n, he simply couldn't care less and therefore to help you-"
"And how do you know that?"
"Listen" he says pulling your chin aggressively.
"He is distracted by you, so to stop him being distracted I am removing you from his life"
"So instead of kicking me off the ship you are going to lock me up till I starve and die?" you say.
"Precisely"
"Why not kick me off?"
"I want to watch you die"
You growl at him.
"But if you would rather love me then I might consider letting you free"
"No, never" you say.
"Fine" he says pushing your chin away and standing up.
He clicks his fingers and watches as 4 stormtroopers grab and take you out the room.