Dont worry

Your eyes open, kylo was sat beside you. You smile slightly. He notices, he lets out a loud breath of relief. He holds your hand in his and rests his face on it.
You pull it out of his gently, he wasn't holding on too tight, and rest it slightly on his face.
He looks up at you sadly, you smile at him, putting his hand over his.
He looked exhausted.
"You need to sleep" you say, quietly,
"Not until I know you are okay"
"I'm okay now I'm here with you" you say, sitting up slowly.
He puts his hand up slightly, to make sure you don't hurt yourself.
"Don't worry"
"Don't worry? Don't worry?!" He says, sitting up straight and looking down at you.
"You have been gone for over a week, and I find you in this state and you expect me not to worry"
"I'm here now" you say.
"Just..." he sighs,
You pull his hand towards you so he comes closer,
You pull him into your arms and rest on his chest.
"Please don't leave me again" he says, you swear you hear him sobbing. You pull your head away and look up at him. He had tears going down his cheeks.
"No, please don't cry" you say, reaching up and wincing. You wipe his cheeks with your thumb.
He holds your face in his hands, kisses your forehead. You hold his wrists.
"Where is he?"
"Where he belongs" he growls.
You pull your legs in and kneel beside him.
"I've missed you" you mumble.
"I've missed you too, y/n"