CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO

I DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM.

[ Y/n ]'s POV;

We walked outside and sat on the porch. It was kinda quiet, once I finished smoking with Wyatt I got up and walked to my room. Then I grabbed Jeans and a regular shirt. I tucked my shirt into my pants and put on a random belt. I took my ponytail down and fixed my hair a bit. Then I grabbed Wyatts Jean Jacket. "Hey! That's mine!" Wyatt pouted as he put on his Leather black jacket. 

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "You're already wearing a different Jacket so, pleasee!" I begged. "Fine, just don't get it dirty." He mumbled. I nodded, I grabbed my vans and slipped them on. "Come on we're gonna be late." Wyatt laughed. Wyatt walked out of the house, I grabbed my phone and slipped it into my pocket. "Hurry up!" He shouted from the car. I grabbed my key, shut the front food and walked to the car. 

"Why'd you grab your keys?" He asked, "Just in case I wanna come home." I mumbled. Wyatt nodded, I got into the car and he drove off to Jack's house. Once we got there, it was packed with people. At this point I lost Wyatt. Luckily I met up with Bri and Nia. "Hey sis! Finally you came!" Nia smiled. "You want a beer?" Bri asked. I shrugged, "Come on let's go outside and chill. It's way too loud in here." I grabbed Bri and Nia's hands

We could still hear the music from inside the house. I sighed. "Whats up?" Bri asked. I shrugged. "So what happened between you and Finn today?" Nia asked. I looked at Nia. "How'd you kn-" "Wyatt told us. He tells us everything." Bri laughed. I rolled my eyes. "Of course he does.." I mumbled.

"So tell us, what'd you guys do?" Nia and Bri asked. Bri took a sip of her beer, "Nothing he just talked to me weirdly. Like he wanted to be my friend or something.." I paused. "It's Finn, he probably wants something from you. But we're here and we won't let that happen." Bri smirked. "Bri are you okay? You're never someone to tell me something like this-" "She's obviously drunk out of her mind duh.." Nia laughed

"You should have seen her, she downed like 20 beers already-" "THAT'S NOT TRUE...I had 16." Bri sipped her beer. "Oh my god, how are you not throwing up?!" I asked. "I'm strong alright I don't throw up-" Bri was cut off by her stomach grumbling. "Shit.." Bri groaned. Nia got up and helped her off the swing. "We'll be back.." Nia walked to the front door, I nodded.

They went in and I was left alone. I grabbed Bri's beer and took a sip. "Shit, no [ Y/n ] you're not drinking tonight.." I put it down, but something in my body wanted more. "Shit.." I mumbled to myself. For a while I debated whether or no I should drink it. "No. I'm good.." I mumbled to myself and as I set Bri's bottle down.