➀➀

CHAPTER ELEVEN:

CHAPTER ELEVEN:

REMEMBER THE TIME.

Finn's POV:

Finally! The bell had rung and school was over. I grabbed my backpack and walked up to [ Y/n ] since we had our last period together. "Uh, Mr Miler." [ Y/n ] spoke shyly with a smug look written across her face. "Yes Mrs Adler?" Mr Miler asked, I rolled my eyes. She asked him questions involving our project.

 "Mrs Adler, its quite simple actually you just have to-" "Multiply the common factor by X and Y then you get your answer." I explained, Mr Miler's eyes widened. He looked as if he was stunned, "I'm not as dumb as you think I am.." I rolled my eyes. "Wow, I'm impressed Mr Wolfhard." Mr Miler mumbled. 

"Yeah," I spat, "Thank you Mr Miler, we'll see you on Tuesday." [ Y/n ] waved, "Yes, have a good weekend you two." Mr Miler stated, we nodded and walked out of the classroom together. As we where walking, silence and awkwardness filled the air. I cleared my throat to gain her attention, "So, uh. Do you want a ride?" I asked, she nodded. "Sure," She smirked to herself, I nodded and pulled my head down. 

We walked to my car and got in. Once we got in the car I started it up and drove to her house, along the way it was mostly quiet. We didn't talk at all, it was really awkward. Once we got to her house, we got out of the car. She grabbed me by her arm and we ran into her house. When we got into the house we ran up to her room.

"DAMN SLOW DOWN!" I shouted, she giggled. Once we got into her room she took out the work from her bag, "Hurry up! If we get this finished then I can go out with my friends!" She exclaimed, I hopped onto her bed and sat there.

~ 10 MINUTES INTO THE PROJECT ~

"Come on Finn!" [ Y/n ] begged. "No." I spat, she grabbed my arm and held it near her chest. "PLEASEEE!!!" She pouted, then I remembered when she'd always beg for me to do something when we were younger. "PRETTY PLEASE!" She pouted, I glared at her then took a deep breath trying my hardest not to give in.