①②

CHAPTER TWELVE:

CHAPTER TWELVE:

MY BOY

[ Y/n ]'s POV:

I grabbed my jean Jacket and dashed out the door, I sighed to myself. "I can't believe that almost happened.." I mumbled quietly to myself as the wind blew against my hair. I shivered by the coldness, quickly I threw on my jacket and an instant feeling of warmness hit my body.  I smiled to myself as I got into Nia's car. 

"What are you smiling for?" Nia asked, I shrugged and stared out the window. "Whatever, Marcel, Kalden and Jens is going to be at the mall-" "Wait what? I though it was just going to be us." I faced them again, Nia shook her head. "But what if Wy-" "Who cares at this point!" Nia and Bri spat in unison.

I nodded and turned back to the window. It slowly had started to rain, and as soon as we arrived the rain had died down thankfully. We got out of the car and started walking into the mall. When we walking in we were greeted in hugs by Jenna. "HEYYY!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!" Jenna smiled, "Hey! We missed you so much!" I mumbled. "Yeah! Its been pretty boring without you." Bri laughed, "True, true." Nia laughed.

"Where is Marcel and Kalden?" Nia asked, "They went to the Nike store." Jenna chuckled, we nodded. "Come on lets go find them!" Bri shouted as she grabbed all of us.  We ran around the mall until we eventually found Kalden and Marcel. They greeted Nia and Bri with Hugs. "Hey [ Y/n ]! Do you still like that Ice cream place?" Jenna asked, I nodded.

"Is it okay if [ Y/n ] and I-" "Yeah no worries We'll keep them busy.." Marcel smiled with a wink. "She better not be pregnant by the time I get back." Jenna hissed, "I make no promises.." Kalden laughed. Jenna smacked him in the back of his head and we walked over to the Ice cream shop. We to the ice cream shop and Jenna nudged me.

"So, Finn told me about your project thingy." She smirked. "Oh, really?" I asked, she nodded.

Jenna's POV

"Yeah, really. So what happened, what did yall do?! ARE YOU PREGNANT?!" I shouted, she shushed me. "SHH! And no I'm not pregnant!" [ Y/n ] whispered, "Well fill me in on the details!" I mumbled, we ordered our ice creams and sat down. "So while we're waiting you can tell me everything that happened." I smiled.

She rolled her eyes and started fidgeting with her jacket. "We just- We just talked alright.." [ Y/n ] muttered underneath her breath. I sighed, "Really?" I asked, "Because that ain't what Finn told me." I laughed, her eyes widened. "What did he tell you?" [ Y/n ] asked, "He texted me before you three showed up, he couldn't stop talking about you and Danny Phantom-" "That bastard.." [ Y/n ] chuckled.

"Tell me what happened [ Y/n ]. Come onnn!" I begged. "Fine!" [ Y/n ] shouted, She told me everything, and I mean everything that happened between her and Finn. Even parts that Nia and Bri didn't even know about. "WAIT SO AT THE PARTY YA'LL TALKED?!" I shouted, "It was on the porch-" "AND YOU LEFT HIM HANGING? WHY?!" I shouted, "Because if Wyatt found us he would be disappointed." 

"So? Who cares?!" I asked, "Jenna! [ Y/n ]! Your order is ready!" A worker shouted, we quickly grabbed our ice cream cones and walked out. "Is that all you guys did?!" I asked, [ Y/n ] shook her head. "If I tell you this, promise me your not going to freak out and kill Finn. And promise me you won't tell anyone else..." [ Y/n ] sighed.

"I promise..." I smiled, "Finn and I almost kissed-" "Wait- WAIT- WHAT?!" I shouted, "PLEASE DON'T FREAK OUT!" [ Y/n ] shouted, "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'M NOT FREEAKING OUT!" I shouted, "Calm down," She mumbled, I took a deep breath. "Okay, first of all. WHEN WAS THIS?!" I yelled. "Today-" "TODAY?!" I questioned, [ Y/n ] nodded, I sighed heavily. 

"Please don't tell anyone.." [ Y/n ] muttered, I nodded, "Alright, but I make no promises on not killing Finn." I hissed, we walked around the mall until we eventually found Marcel guys. "MARCEL DID YOU USE-" "YES I DID!" Marcel shouted, "GOOD! Kalden did you?" I asked.

"I- W- A- MARCEL TOOK THE LAST ONE!" Kalden shouted, "DUMBASS!" I shouted as I threw my ice cream cone on Kalden, "THATS WHY YOU HAVE MONEY, TO BUY MORE!" I yelled. "YEAH BUT THEY WE'RE SOLD OUT!" Kalden explained. "Stupid." Nia laughed. "Shut up, you can't judge us." Bri spat. Nia and Marcel just chuckled. 

"Whatever..." I rolled my eyes.

[ Y/n ]'s POV

"Whatever..." Jenna rolled her eyes. "WAIT- Y'ALL GOT ICE CREAM WITHOUT US?!" Nia shouted, "THAT'S NOT THE POINT!" Jenna shouted, "THE POINT IS BRI MIGHT BE PREGNANT OR NOT!" Marcel shouted, Jenna rolled her eyes and snatched my ice cream out of my hand. Then she threw it on Marcel. "OW WHAT THE HELL!" Marcel shouted, "Shes too pretty for you." Jenna rolled her eyes.

"That's not true!" Nia frowned. "Te quiero." Marcel winked at Nia. She blushed heavily, "Deja de coquetear con mis amigas antes de patearte el culo!" Jenna shouted. "Goddamn no need to be rude!" Marcel shouted, "I-I have no idea what you just said but-" "He said he loves you." Jenna spoke up. Nia looked like she was about to faint, luckily I caught her before she hit the ground. 

Bri and Kalden walked off, "Great they are going back to the bathroom.." I mumbled. "NIA WAKE UP!" I shouted, "NIA WAKE UP!" I shouted once again. "Bitch you ain't dying on me yet." I rolled my eyes. "JACE NOR-" Nia wacked me and took a deep breath. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Nia shouted, "Okay it worked!" I smiled.

Marcel and Jenna were arguing at this point so Nia and I decided to wake away, we ended up at bath and body works. "So, what are we gonna do about Marcel and Jenna?" Nia asked, I shrugged. "Hopefully they stop by the end of the night.." I laughed.

"HOPEFULLY."

And scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lowkey love this song. 

I still can't believe [ Y/n ] and Finn almost kissed.

Jenna is such a mom figure.

CAN SHE ADOPT ME AS WELL?!