②⑤

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

CAUGHT

Finn's POV:

Its been a couple of months since [ Y/n ] and I had our little movie night. We had gotten closer and closer. Safe to say I may know everything about her and vice versa. I wanted to go over to her house and ask her out. But I needed a plan, so I called Kalden and Jenna up. 

They showed up to my house a few minutes later. They walked in and we went straight up to my room. "FIRST THINGS FIRST WHEN AND HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DO IT!" Kalden shouted. "LIKE YOU NEED TO BE PERFECT. THIS DAY NEEDS TO BE PERFECT!" Jenna shouted.

"Well we don't have much time. I wanna do it tonight-" "TONIGHT?! WELL WE BETTER START PLANNING!" Jenna yelled. "ALRIGHT FIRST THINGS FIRST STOP YELLING!" I shouted. "Alright jeez." Kalden and Jenna said in unison.

Then we started planning. We made a plan to how I would ask her out. "Okay, first off you show up to her house with a gift and bouquet of flowers." Jenna mumbled. "Then you walk up to her door and knock on it and if Wyatt answers then just pray." Kalden mentioned.

"Oh wow thanks." I rolled my eyes. "ANYWAYS! Then you walk up to her and ask her out!" Jenna smiled and cheered. "Yeah!" Kalden cheered. I smiled and chuckled. "Alright.." I smirked. "We bought the bouquet and chocolates! So yeah! Come on lets go!" Jenna shouted. 

"WAIT WHAT-" "NO TIME LETS GO!" Kalden yelled. He grabbed my arm and we ran to the car. We got in and started to drive to [ Y/n ]'s house. 

[ Y/n ]'s POV:

It was almost nightfall and I was laying down in my bed reading a book. Wyatt opened my door and smirked at me. "Someones here to talk to you [ Y/n ]." Wyatt mumbled. I sat up and Jaeden walked in. He sat down next to me and Wyatt closed the door. 

"Hey.." He muttered. I glared at him and started hitting him with the book. "I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN MONTHS AND ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS HEY?!" I shouted. "Look! I know I fucked up with Finn and I'm sorry-" I rolled my eyes.