②⓪

CHAPTER TWENTY:

CHAPTER TWENTY:

HANGING OUT PT 1

Finn's POV:

Its been about 2 weeks since [ Y/n ] and I started hanging out. Over those 2 weeks we went on a few more 'dates'. [ Y/n ] has become a good friend of mine, and well. I don't want to hurt her, I want her to be happy, I mean shes helped me so much.

Anyways, it was a Saturday and I didn't really have anything to do. I sat on my bed and just stared at my phone for the past 10 minutes just scrolling through social media. Then my mother walked into my room.

"Hey Darling, what are you doing?" She asked as she began to pick up my laundry. I sighed, "Nothing Mom, just scrolling through Instagram.." I mumbled. "Well, why aren't you out with your friends today?" She asked, 

"Because everyone is busy-" "Well, why don't you ask Lizzy if shes doing anything?" She wondered. I shrugged. "She said shes going out to the mall with some friends." I groaned. My Mother sighed.

"Then ask [ Y/n ]." She smirked, I nodded. She continued to pick up my laundry and then she walked out. Then I face timed [ Y/n ]. To my luck she answered.

"Bonjour!" I laughed. "Bonjour Finn, comment vas-tu?" She asked. "Uh, oui oui?" I mumbled. She giggled, "What do you want Raccoon Boy?" She asked. "Do you wanna hang out today?" I asked, she nodded.

"Yeah, everyone else is busy so sure!" [ Y/n ] grinned, I nodded in response. "You can come over, Wyatt should be okay with it." [ Y/n ] muffled, "Alright, I'll see you in 10?" I smirked, "See ya." She grinned.