Chapter 1 - The Contract

So I decided to make all the chapters in a narrator writing form. But I feel like there might be some mistakes where there's first-person writing.

Please leave comments and votes when you like the chapter to let me know what you people like, and for encouragement.

Grammar might be even worse than on my previous story since it's so hecking long.

Enjoy!

o<(-_-)>o ;-; o<(-_-)>o ;-; o<(-_-)>o ;-; :-)

Khun Aguero Agnes, CEO of his family's business. The one that's about to go bankrupt, because most of his family members, the main family, are in the underworld business. After a betrayal by his partner in crime, Maria, he is kicked out of the family.

Having no skills what so ever in what he did in the gang, he did not care, instead, he took this opportunity to use his genetic cunningness and intelligence to make an empire, using the same business that belonged to the same family, but was less shady, to ruin his family name.

Apart from feeling the sadness and longing of being alone, he was doing ok, not good, not fine, just ok.

As the years went by, the once 18-year-old boy was now a 25-year-old man. A man with a rapidly growing business. Over the years he faced many difficulties, like scams, other businesses trying to run his company into the ground, yet he overcame it all.

He even got a bachelor's title, ' Top 10 of the most wanted men in the world'. The ladies threw themselves at him, yet he never paid any attention to them. Nobody could melt his frozen heart. 

Even if they'd tried to, they can't do it (like I do~). His heart was too frozen to thaw.

He was a cold man, got it from his father, along with great looks and intelligence.

But none of that made him feel fulfilled, the only thing that could shatter the ice melting around his heart, was the satisfaction of seeing his family, especially his father, fall.

Ruin their reputation as the most notorious gang in Japan, the 'Icers'.

They will beg for mercy from him, but he won't give it to them, make them feel miserable they won't want to live because that was his inner desire.

But to really get that all started he needed an investor, but anyone who's actually smart enough to do that won't. Why? Because whoever will do that is someone looking to raise a kitten into a ferocious lion.

He made it very clear he's seeking revenge against his family, one of the most feared gangs in the universe. If you help him, your immediately putting a giant target on your back.

Until one day a call from FUG empire came. Claiming they were interested in investing in his company. He could look over the contract and discuss it with them over in New York. Of course, he went, he was practically pouncing at the offer that seemed too good to be true.

Flying from Japan to America because of a business deal that could help him fulfill his goal, he immediately set off.

"Hi, Mr. Khun, it's nice to finally meet you!" A man sitting at a table with pure gold eyes said smiling. He had white hair as pure as snow.

Over the plane, he did some research on the man, V, who offered him the deal of a century. V, the CEO of FUG empire, different from FUG organization, owned by his wife Arlene Grace, who also dealt with the underworld like his father's gang.

The two jobs never clashed and somehow their marriage worked. He had two offsprings, but Khun didn't care. All he cared about was revenge, and it started with this deal.