Chapter 8 - The Accident

This is not edited

Oh, and for anyone confused with the left, right and middle stuff, it's text.

Who ever's name is in the middle, is the person texting (like Khun's name is in the middle, then Bam is texting Khun)

left will be the person the user (Bam), and right will be the sender.

Idk know if anyone's text systems are different

Sorry if it's confusing, and like it happens for only the begging so... like ya

Enjoy!

o<(-_-)>o ;-; o<(-_-)>o ;-; o<(-_-)>o ;-; :-)

Bam and Khun texted it started off with Bam apologizing for the earlier incidents, but then Khun texted something strange.

Khun A.A (What would Bam even put his name as?)

It's ok, I already know.

What.

Bam replied as he did not know what Khun was talking about, how'd he already know? Bam didn't tell Khun anything. Then there was an awkward pause, as both the men's phone had the 3 dots appearing, signifying someone was typing, but in reality, they were just confused. None of them knew what to reply with.

Khun A.A

Anyways, do you have any idea what I should do about Rachel?

Oh, I actually do.

Give me a second.

K.

Bam stopped his conversation with Khun and proceeded to dial a number, under the 'A' in his contact's list, it was almost at the very top, but another name stood out. Ring ring, he waited for the caller on the other side to answer, but it just kept ringing.

"You have reached the voicemail of-" he hung up and tried dialling it again. Bam wasn't trying to be annoying by pestering the person, but he wanted to help out a friend. After a few more tries he finally got threw.

"*Yawn* Bam? What's wrong?" The person on the other end said tiredly, as they just woke up from their deep slumber at their phone ringing constantly.

"Sorry to bother you, Avery... but I need to ask of you a huge favour."

"And what might that favour be?"

"Umm... can you... um become Khun's secretary... like you were supposed to."

"... *thump*..." The sound of a loud thump could be heard from Bam's line, the sound of someone falling off their bed.

"Avery? Hello-"

"WHAT!"

"I said can you become Khun's-"

"No, I heard you, but I just can't I-i..."

"What do you mean you can't, you handle business almost every day, you'd make a great sec-"

"That's not what I meant. I don't like that guy..."

"Why Khun's a nice guy once you get to know him."

"He's creepy, and gives off a weird vibe, he is a Khun."

"Avery, Khun's not creepy, he can be a bit cold, and maybe scary, but you probably just got the wrong idea. Besides, I'm in a gang, slayer position. What vibe do you think I give off?"