Chapter 3 - The Secretary

Get your pitch folks, get you're rioting signs, get your rotten tomatoes, you're gonna need them and more... plz don't kill me

o<(-_-)>o ;-; o<(-_-)>o ;-; o<(-_-)>o ;-; :-)

Khun had been back at the company for about a week since flying to America. He was reading the contract for about the 189th time, literally. 187 of those times were spent re-reading the fine fine print part.

Khun Aguero Agnes has agreed to marry my daughter, and my daughter will become his secretary...

He already memorized the entire thing from re-reading it again and again. Yet he still read it over and over again. Thinking he was so stupid for not seeing such a thing. He already looked for the fine print, who the hell would make a fine fine print.

Now he had another thing haunting his dreams, besides the incident with Maria, and life in general.

'Since when was there a bloody fine fine print' he grumbled.

That contract was going to be the death of him. 

'RIP Khun Aguero Agnis - 20XX - 20XX. A son, a brother, an uncle.' He could just picture his gravestone, not only having a short life, and not outliving his flirtatious father, but didn't accomplish much. No successor, no achievements. It was honestly sad.

"Mr. Khun, there's a woman here claiming to be your secretary, should I throw her out?" His clerk said over the phone on his desk.

"No, let her up..." He didn't want this to be happening, but he signed a stupid contract, and if he broke it, he basically signing his soul away to the devil.

God knows what would happen to him if he offended FUG, a group so fearful even his father could have shivers.

Knock knock

A couple of minutes after his clerk dialled him. A knock was heard outside his door.

"Come in." The blue-haired man said, trying to sound optimistic, and happy, but that was not him. If he offended V's daughter there might be one less blue-haired man in the world. That was not what he wanted.

"Hi~" A blond hair girl stepped into his office. Just from getting one glance at her, he could tell she had plastic surgery to look like that. Khun had many siblings, a lot of them being sisters, many were gorgeous, but some were not so lucky.

Plastic surgery is the only way to change your face that is effective. There is virtual surgery, but being so new and not enough data and facts backing it up for it to be considered good and reliable.

It was like comparing a reliable source of surgery to a more remarkable but dangerous surgery.

'At least she wasn't ugly, looking at her face wouldn't be the worst.' he thought, also hoping she didn't have that kind of personality, someone who'd throw themselves at him because of his wealth, power, and looks.

She was at least the daughter of an influential family, so she wouldn't be after his money or power.

"You must be my new secretary, and... my fiancee." They sounded so foreign coming from rolling off his tongue, never in his life had he thought he'd utter those two words out of his mouth in the same sentence. Never.

He plastered the fakest smile he could muster in this situation, while he held out his hand for the woman to shake.

The woman giggled and smiled weirdly, then she fainted.

'So she is that kind of person, just great.' Khun thought as he left the girl laying on the floor.

He went back to work, trying to get some progress done with his company. He now had everything he needed to advance his company to the next stage, but it came at a cost.