Chapter 7 - The Leave

Sorry people, Rach(error)'s not leaving...

Yet...

But I am.

Temporary.

and coincidentally the title matches up with my life.

it was not planned

seriously

enjoy (because I'm not gonna enjoy the 8-hour drive well-being car sick the whole time)

also I did not proof read this AT ALL

o<(-_-)>o ;-; o<(-_-)>o ;-; o<(-_-)>o ;-; :-)

As Avery ran out of the hallway and into the elevator she quickly pressed the ground floor button which would lead her to the entrance of the building, so she can get out. Away from that man.

As the elevator doors were shutting she saw the running figure of her brother holding a distressed Rachel as they ran towards the elevator. "Wait!" Bam yelled, "We need to talk abou-" it was too late, the elevator door closed and descended to the desired floor the elevator rider decided on.

There was only one elevator, not in the whole building, just one elevator to the higher floors. Of course, there were other elevators, it's just if so many leads to a private area, it could get annoying. Lost people, people who were not supposed to be there.

Their solution, have only one elevator that leads to those floors. There were tons of elevators, leading workers to their designated work offices that thousands of people worked at. All using many elevators so nothing would be overcrowded.

It wouldn't take that long for the elevator to reach the floor again, but Bam was in a rush and wasn't concentrating properly, so he acted impulsively. He decided it would be quicker to run down countless flights of stairs.

And he went, still dragging Rachel along with him. Bam was fit, he exercised a lot, because of the gang training and all, that would really put a person in shape. Rachel on the other hand... was not in the least bit fit. She was skinny, but that didn't mean she a bunch of muscles and stamina from raining.

The only exercise she mostly did was walking, walking around the mall for a couple of hours. But since she was rich, in those hours she wouldn't always be walking. She would tell the butlers to fetch somethings well her and her other rich friends would sit down and gossip.

Rachel was not in the slightest fit and had a very hard time going down the huge flight of stairs. There are a lot of steps, even decently fit people would have a hard time, that is going up. Down the stairs is another story, a breeze, so Rachel so out of breath just after a couple of steps is saying something.

'I'll need to start working out more' she thought, but was she actually going to do that? No.

As Avery descended the elevator her thoughts swirled around her head. 'That guy Khun is Bam's friend, and the creepy taxi guy...' Thoughts like these spread through her head like wildfire. How did Bam become friends with that kind of guy?

The elevator came to a stop, and before the doors opened she had one final thought, 'That guy is my fiancee...'

She walked out of the building, ready to take a taxi home. Before she got into it, she could hear her name faintly being called, then it grew louder and louder as the owner of this voice ran up to her. "Avery wait!" He called to the brunette, as his short-ish brown hair flew in every direction as he dashed across the sidewalk.

Avery turned around and waited. The taller brunette finally made it towards her, as he had been running the entire time.

"Why did you suddenly leave."