Chapter 9 - The Replacement

Damn, this is WAY longer than expected. And it took forever to write. 

o<(-_-)>o ;-; o<(-_-)>o ;-; o<(-_-)>o ;-; :-)

The office phone rang, and Khun immediately picked it up. "Hello," he asked the other line.

It was the day his new secretary would come.

"Mr. Khun I sent the woman saying she was your secretary up. She should be arriving in 2 minutes."

"Ok got it." He hung up the phone and patiently waited. All the possible thoughts went through his head as he gathered ideas of what she would be like.

Hopefully, it was nothing like the dumb blonde Rachel. If luck was on his side, she would be nice and down to business. Work hard, doesn't get in his way. Makes decent coffee.

Then there was a knock.

'This is it.' he thought to himself as he crossed his finger under the desk. Wishing luck was on his side.

"Come in," he yelled so his voice could penetrate through the wooden doors, he brought out some work dor her to do. Part of a plan that if she was anything like Rachel he would keep her occupied by doing a tone of work.

The double doors slowly creaked open, Khun saw the unmistakably colour hair of blonde.

Traumatic thoughts entered his head as he got deeper and deeper into a state of panic.

'It's not Rachel in disguise, or did she somehow manage to get through security?'

'I'll get a restraining order against her and send her to a remote island.'

'Then I'll fire that insolent bodyguard.'

Standing by the entrance to Khun corp. a man with grey-haired sneezed.

"Are you sick Boro" his coworker Sachi asked as they continued walking around the place, for patrol."

"No."

"Good cause I don't want your germs."

"We live in the same apartment..."

Of all the sisters Khun had, Maria was by far the best. He felt loved. Unlike the non-existing love from his mother. His own sisters that were biologically basically the same as him, having the same parents, he didn't feel what he felt with Maria from them.

Maria was only his half-sibling, having the same father. A father who had way too many children, so many women he did it with. That guy, Khun Eduan, may have been Khun's father but there was absolutely no relationship. No ounce of love between them. More love came from his mother.

He hated his father, but not for that reason.

That's why maria was so special to him. She was different. Until she betrayed him. She became like most of his other sisters. Wanting power, and more money.

"Hello!" A woman's voice brought him out of his thoughts.

He stared up and was face to face with his new secretary. Gawking, he was stunned.

She looked completely and utterly...

Ugly.

A pimply scared face, acne everywhere. Her skin was mostly red.

And it wasn't the normal teenager kind of zit, Khun wouldn't be like that, and if he was, a lot of teenage sisters would have beat him up. Some of them are way stronger than him. 

It's just the pimple and zits look unrealistically unhealthy of some sorts.

Her light blonde hair was in a bob, shorter in the back then elongating to the front her face as it framed her face.