chapter 6 | bed time

No one

While they still fighting and shouting, a man suddenly barges in and shouts.

"JEON SOMI!!"

the man shout and the girl that makes a lot of problem startled look and slowly turn around.

"Dad finally you here..she bullying me." She frames chaeyoung and mina but her dad didn't do anything instead he slaps his own daughter.

*slap*

"DaD what is wrong with you!" She shouts placing her hand on her cheeks after got slapped by her father and her dad just glares at her.

" Do you know who she is!?" His dad shouts at her.

"Tsk! yeah...Low Life Bitch, Duh." She makes a small chuckle.

" Do you know who been feeding? sponsor you? and everything we need?" Her father angrily looks at her, gripping his hand into fist.

"uhmm you?" She blunts out raising one eyebrow.

"SHE THE ONE WHO SPONSOR AND SUPPORTS OUR FAMILY FINANCIALS!" He shouts almost tearing knowing he raises a spoilt brat.

" I DON'T BELIEVE IN SINGLE SHIT DAD." she shouts back.

"She my boss! Our company under her name!! remember our company almost went bankrupt?" He says and she kept on quiet.

He takes a deep gasp.

"She The One Who Pay All The Debt And Support Us Since Then." He shouts and she drops on her knees shakingly.

"Miss Son Chaeyoung I'm sorry that my daughter creates such a mess here I will pay for everything that is destroyed." He says and bow.

"It Okay Sir she still growing well I need to leave now I have important meetings." Chaeyoung says and walks out with mina who still worrying about the hot soup on her back and chaeyoung turns around before going out glaring at the other girls.

"You know who I am so..... shut your mouth or I will do it by myself but in a painful way." She says coldly and got out.

"Chaeng are you okay?" Mina asks but chaeyoung kept quiet and keeps her cool poker face until they reach the car.

* gasp*

" MY BACK HURT A LOT AHHHHh!!!!" chaeyoung shout when they close the door and mina.

"Want me to drive?" She says and chaeyoung looks at her and mouths the word "no" and she starts the car and drives home.

"Welcome home young master." The maid bow at her.

"hmmm can I have ddukbokki? Thank you.." she says and turn back and everyone got a good view of her back and they all gasp.

"Young Master what happen??" Everyone was all concerned.

"chaeyoung and I were going to eat at a restaurant but suddenly a group of girls annoyed us and make the Walter boy trip the hot soup about to fall on me but chaeyoung block it with her body. Sorry, everyone." Mina explains and bows at them.

"ahhh I will treat her right away." The head maid said but mina stops her.

"it okay it kinda my fault so I will do it instead." Mina smiled at her.

"ahhh I see I'll send you the medicine." She says and wink at mina and mina got a lil confused.

Mina

I got the medicine from the head maid and she says good luck to me like what will happen?

I went into the room found chaeyoung clothes on the floor thinking she probably take bath and I heard the water from the bathroom so I was right.