chapter 8 | forget

No one

"Excuse me but Who are you?" Chaeyoung says to mina who is crying while hugging her.

"Please let me go I'm very uncomfortable right now Doctor!Doctor!" She called the doctor out and all the doctors came and check on her.

" Yes, may I help you?" He asked.

"can you tell her to go out I don't know her I don't want to see her face." She says with a confused face.

"but-I'm your girlfriend."

Before mina got drag out but all of a sudden chaeyoung start to tear up again.

"girlfriend my ass." She cracks a smile and lays down close her eyes.

"Chaeyoung? you really don't remember us?" Momo says waiting for an answer.

"aish I'm not, momo unnie." She says still closing her eyes

"Yahh, what an actor bro." Joengyeon smacks her arm and chaeyoung groan.

" yah it hurt you know!" She shouts.

" *sigh* don't tell mina I was pretending that I forgot her." I say and they all look at each other and nodded.

She took another 3 more days rest before going to school, everyone looks at her weirdly with the knuckles wraps completely.

Chaeyoung

"I just don't want to see her face." I thought as soon I get in my class seeing her sitting in my place staring at the window and wave at me but I just ignore her and sit with the others.

"Chaeyoungie! I will make you remember me." Mina says holding my arm together.

"No, I don't want to remember you... maybe it good to forget something hurtful in the past that make me end up in the hospital and in a coma for nearly a year ." I say coldly and she went quiet and cry on her table but I don't really care so I just continue to study and eat with them and went home.

Mina no longer stays with us after I kick her out of the house by me.

My life was normal until I heard the rumor of mina dating the boy, and I couldn't bear the pain so I transfer to another school and found myself a new friend and new life.

5 years later.....

Mina

"I will go broke if he keeps on asking for money." I say through the phone while counting the money for the apartment, the water bill, the electricity everything.

"Yah babe I will go home late yeah I have a night shift you sleep first okay? love you." Bambam voice over the phone sounds like he's running out of breath so I got worried and turn on his GPS so I can go look after him.

I went out to this dude location and found myself in front of a nightclub.

"SYC Pub?" I standing in front of the nightclub and double-check the location that 100% his in there.

So I went in, it was fancy yet loud but suddenly a man asked for my id card.

"ma'am id card please?" The man says but suddenly a tall woman cut my line and took off her glasses and the guy shock.

"plea-please come in ma'am." He shakingly and I was about to enter "you id!" He shouts at me.

"hey, she coming with me." She says and I got in "hmmm thanks?" But I couldn't find her.

"is she a ghost?" I scratch my head and remember I have to find my boyfriend and I look at his phone he was near me and I walk slowly toward the phone and I found myself in front of the door I was about to open it but someone stops me.

"Ma'am please don't not disturb people's privacy." He says.

"privacy your head!" and I barge in a found him with 4 women around him while they having some heated moment.

"YOU FUCKING CHEATERS YOU FUCK SOMEONE BEHIND MY BACK!! ASSHOLE WE BREAK UP!!" I shout and run out of the room and I cry and went to the street wandering around because I have no house to live in because the house I live in is my ex and I will never coming back.

So I clear my mind and went in back, the guard let me in instantly as soon he saw me and I start to oder water of bottle because I'm not good at alcohols.

Suddenly a random dude touching my thigh and I look at him disgusted "hey hot chick wanna have fun tonight?" He says licking his lips remind me 5 years ago where I almost got raped.

"Go have fun with another person." I say coldly but he continues touching me and moves down to my ass.

"hmmm, my cock will love that asshole." He says and I back up and slap him.

"fucking perverts!" I say and he glares at me while holding his red cheeks.

"Son of Bitch you a slut! A slut should make her daddy satisfied!" He says and took out his knife from his pants and I back up.

"help a man with knifeee!!" I shout but everyone makes a space while laughing as if a show to entertaining.

"Fuck her up fuck her up." Everyone chanting the word until someone throws a jacket on my face and a loud gunshot was shot and everyone lay down and become quiet.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH MY THIGH MY THIGH I GOT SHOT ON MY THIGH." the perverted man lay down while holding his thigh that flowing with blood.

I take a look at the scene but a tall handsome woman with long hair looks at me in the eyes with her dead soul and I saw her mole under her big lips.

"you stupid bitch!" He says and stabs her foot but she dodges it and the knife went into the carpet and she went down on her knee looking at him.

"What a pathetic life. all you think is sex? daddy that daddy this have you seen a real daddy before?" She say and got up and take out her dagger from her long leg and drop on purposefully and it went through his hand and she steps on it.

"AHHHHHHHHHH STOP YOU MONSTER!!" he shouts and she steps on it harder.

"You like your cock in an asshole right? well honey you should go to the gay bar instead of here? a lot of handsome men waiting for you there." She says and makes an ahead signal to her man and he got dragged out to somewhere else.

She stands there while crossing her arm waiting for everyone to leave the pub and the last person to come out was my ex he's running out butt naked and when he saw the girl beside me, he got startled.

"Why are you here still?" She asks me " Welp good question I have to place to go anymore I just caught my ex having sex with another woman." I look down still hugging her jacket and I realize it.

"o here you're jack-"

but she has gone again and I just sigh "welp I will sleep on the streets then." I said.

"Why?" A female voice from beside me and I startled. "JEEZ can you not do that?" I say to her but she just chuckles.

"All alright alright I'm sorry." She says and I just give her jacket back and raise her eyebrow.

"you can keep it, the street is cold you know." She says giggling.

"yah it not funny ok?" I say to her but she drags me out from the pub to the streets and it was freezing cold, I was shaking but she just standing still there without any jacket.

" Told you it was cold, wear the jacket and follow me." She says and I follow her why... well I don't know either.

"Okay wait here I will be right back." She says and pat my head and leave me alone in the streets.

"Jeez, it so cold." I say and wear her jacket is smells like strawberry it super big and warm and comfy.

While I was having my time hugging myself and a group of drunk men walking wobbly in my direction.

"Ah fuck okay calm down calm down." I say by myself.

HAI HOT STUFC

•author here have yall being well? Hope you do cause coronavirus is gettin real- 💀😷