chapter 11 | i hate her..

Mina

Looking at chaeyoung while she cooking made me feel like we are a married couple, I was about to ask chaeyoung something.

"ah chae-"

"AHHHHHH" a shout from the bathroom and chaeyoung quicky take off her aprons and run to the bathroom.

"YAH SOMI-AH ARE YOU OKAY THERE?" She shouts while knocking and it makes me jealous a little bit how she care about her safety.

"Ye-yeah I sprained my ankle I can't get up." She says and I made an eyes roll.

"tsk dramatic queen." I thought and Chaeyoung barge in and destroy the locked door, and came out with the naked girl and drop her on the couch.

"Stay here I get you clothes and ice." She says and quickly went to the room and throws the clothes on her and went to the kitchen to take some ice.

"Why she cares about this "somi" Girl. Jeez, this makes me annoyed." I thought and look at them from afar.

"Here let me help you to wear the clothes." She says and helps her, I clench my hand into a fist the fire in my heart rising.

"Ugh, I hate her." I thought and went to the room and jump.

"who is she? No way that Chaeyoung new girlfriend, but she says she doesn't date anyone after me. Ughhh this is frustrating." I say and tossed around the bed.

"She just my little sister to me, stop acting like a kid." Chaeyoung says while leaning against the door.

"AHHH Fuck. Can you not do that?" I say.

"and can you not act like you, my girlfriend?" She says and makes an eye roll and shakes her head.

"O by the way your new apartment is ready you can move in there, everything is under my name. Here your key." She says and throws the key at me and I caught it and she went out.

My heart hurt she want me to move out now? Right, I'm not her "girlfriend" after all." I thought.

"Tsk hope you single forever loser." I say.

" Wow, you really stupid huh?" A voice from behind.

" God Dammit Chaeyoung can you not creep from behind like tha-" the girl who sprains her ankle and she slowly walk toward the bed and lays down.

"tsk." I say and stand up.

" cheated on her and betray her trust and even bring her to a coma for almost a month and you still say she a loser? You have no idea how much pain she takes. Every night she called me to comfort her, listening to her problem and her nightmare is painful to hear." She says and I look at her.

"what?" I say.

" I'm just saying that she misses you a lot and she loves you too deep that she can't move on and she told me she going to marry you after graduate. But look like someone try to be a stupid ass and move to a dude, tsk how ungrateful and even save you from a dude who harasses you last night. You don't deserve her so stop acting as you can have her." She says and I started to tear up.

" Hey, can I ask you something?" I ask her and she looks at me.

"sure thing." She replies.

"do you like her?" I ask.

"hmmm yes as a little sister why?" She asks but I shake my head telling her nothing.

"You want me to be your wing woman?" She asks and I look at her.

"yes please." I say out loud.

"Jeez slow down your voice she at the kitchens." She says.

"okay first thing first don't try hard and just be yourself ya know also ahem she still likes you a lot." She says.