chapter 9 | saved

Mina

"HAI HOT STUFC!" The man said drunkenly with his beer bottle waving at me.

" don't look pretend you dumb. " I told myself.

But soon he got closer and his friend too "hai~ baby girly soooooo allonne cooome... cooome wih mehhh I habbe naise bed att homee." He says his voice getting closer and he grabs my arm and pulls me.

"Yah stop it you drunk retard!" I shout and trying to escape but he continues to laugh while his friend on his side laughing hysterically.

Suddenly, a black fancy car stopped in front of me and I think I'm getting kidnaps, but then the door opens up way with a woman coming out elegantly from the car, then she crossed her arm.

"Tsk, someone has a death wish." She says and she walks toward the man and grips his wrist.

"Sir, let go of her, please." She says smiling at him.

"who u? Comee joins uss miss gorjusss." He says and her smile faded away and she makes a eyes roll and grip his wrist harder.

"yah I say let go of her." She says with a tone that kinda attractive and she glared at him and his grip getting weaker and weaker and finally, I got off from him, she then let go of him and walk toward me.

But suddenly he raises his bottle at her head and I gasp, her quick reflex did the back kick and kicked the bottle off from his hand and his friend back up and quickly take any sharp objects they see.

"Woah pathetic." She says and ignores those threats and walks toward the car.

"oi, you are you gonna hop in or Nah?" She says and I quickly went into the car and sit like a baby shaking.

"Hmmm, where do you live?" She asked starting the car and the man throws the bottle at her window but she seems to be chill and no scratches were found on her window, she drives off.

"Ooo hmmm I don't really have a place to live actually." I say and she looks at me through the mirror.

"girl for real?" She says and I nodded and she sighs and stops.

"where do you live?" She asks once more looking straight to my soul.

"Ummm near XXXX." I say and she nodded and drove off it been almost 1 hour or so and I seem to be familiar with this place.

"wait hold on you gonna sent me back?" I hold her arm and she was startled.

"yah I'm driving and yes." She says and it getting near my apartment and I'm shaking furiously and she stops in front of a building.

"Go get your stuff and I find you a home." She says and I look at her that if she being serious or no.

"What? I'm dead serious." She says and with her emotionless face.

"oooooh, you want me to go with you?" She says and I nodded and she sighs.

We got off the car and went into the apartment. Once more and never will come back I say in my heart and went inside the room which full of the weird smell and I heard a moaning sound from the master bedroom and I started to tear up, she taps my shoulder and went into the room.

"AHHH WHO ARE YOU?" bam bam voice before he got drag out from the room naked and she makes him fall on his knee.

"oi," she says to him and makes a signal.

"I'm sorry but I lost interest in you." He says lowing his head and a girl came out of the room and saw chaeyoung and tries to seduce her but chaeyoung just ignores her even she touching her body.