chapter 15| bad and good memories

[ mature content]

No one

Chaeyoung was running as if someone chasing her with a weapon trying to kill her. She ran and ran without using the elevator she ran using the stairs since her heartfelt uneasy.

"Mina waits for me I will kill him with my own hand." She says in her heart and clenches her fist even more tighter.

She almost near her office and heard a slapping noise and a woman shouting but not a pleasant sound it sounded like she in pain and suffering.

She tore down her door with her shoulder and her world and head and heart all stop, but she didn't stop from what she doing she immediately punch his face and he falls down and accidentally shoots his seed to chaeyoung face with his naked half body.

Chaeyoung wipe it off and glared at him, she slowly walked toward him and he finally realizes what gonna happened.

" No! please don't do it-AHHHHHH" the guy who was doing stuff with her wife shout because of chaeyoung smash his ball with her foot.

" Time to go to jail." She says and turns him back and pin him down.

The guard came in and blush seeing a girl wasted at the desk with a naked body.

" if you take one more look at her I will remove you from this earth." Chaeyoung with that cold tone.

"Yes, Boss." The guard flinches and handcuffs him immediately.

Mina

I felt someone stroking my head when I woke up and I immediately scream but her soft yet tiny hand cover my mouth and make me relax and tiny side hugs make me feel special.

"I'm so sorry." She says and I felt wet near on my shoulder and I pat her head.

" it okay." I said.

" it not okay. I have failed to protect you I'm so sorry." She cries even louder and I turn around and saw her beautiful face with tears falling down to her cheeks.

" you didn't fail to protect me you just save me if you fail I won't be seeing you ever again." I said and wipe her tear but my tear falls down, We just stay like that but my head keeps on repeating those memories.

____________________________________________

Extra chapter!

Flashback

As soon mina got pinned down by bambam. He started to tear mina's clothes apart with nothing left just her helpless body on chaeyoung's desk, and he started to take out his belt and his d*ck.

"You gonna be straight again, baby girl." He says and rams his d*ck in her p***y.

She screaming maniacally with the pain.

" you are mine and nobody else." He says while pulling it in and out from her p***y.

" STOPP! help me SOMEONE HELP ME Chaeyoung ahhh chaeyounggg." Mina shouts to the top of her lungs but nobody couldn't hear and those words make bambam mad and slap her face.

"I SAID YOU ARE MINE AND I WILL C** INSIDE YOU AND WE WILL HAVE FAMILY." he shouts and ram her even faster but mina was already pass out.

End

"AHHHHHHHH" mina woke up from her nightmare and Chaeyoung got startled and immediately hug mina.

" it okay everything fine now it okay I'm here." She says and kisses her forehead.