Sixteen

Back at Brie's Apartment

"Okay..you gotta hold still. Here, bite this." Brie's soft voice came from her bathroom.

Smoove sat her toilet while she positioned herself across from him. At eye level, she held his broken nose in her hand.

"You sure you know what youre-OH FUCK!" Crack! Brie snapped his bridge back in place with a nasty sounding crunch. Lux, who sat watching from the doorway, turned her head in disgust.

"Why the fuck you aint warn me?!" Smoove yelled. He had jumped up from the toilet seat and leapt to the bathroom mirror to examine the damage. Brie gave a drained sigh, standing beside him to get a look at herself.

She earned some bruises and small cuts up and down her frame, the most violent mark being a knuckle-size lump poking under her brow bone. Aside from that, her face remained beautiful which Smoove mentally noticed.

"Well I know y'all worked up an appetite after whatever secret shit happened today. Lemme go fry up some chicken," Lux offered. She bounced away in her silk pajamas out of Brie's room.

Brie had on the edge of her claw-foot tub. Her body was beyond sore, she has a pounding headache, and her stress level was through the roof. She was confused about who bombed the safe house, and saddened by Shady's death. But...she hated to admit she was thrilled. She had never experienced adrenaline like that. She felt exhilarated, excited, and even badass.

Smoove caught her tired look and threw his hand on her shoulder. "You did great today keeping your cool, especially in front of the boys. Im sorry you had to see Shady like that."

"It's what comes with this lifestyle right? So don't apologize. How's your brother?"

"No idea. Once he heard the sirens, he took off. Ion know how that nigga is pushin'a G wagon with one workin' arm but I know T. He'll get somewhere safe and hit me up someway."

"Why didn't they just take us out right then and there and grab the bag? Why the dramatic explosion?"

"Sal's tryna corner us. He took the safe house off the map cause he musta known we'd use the boat takeoff to move the money. But he also couldn't be too aure we had the whole stash on us. So take the only hiding spot away...and we're basically exposed."

"Which means what?" Brie asked.

"Babygirl that means we have less time to move this shit outta Miami than I thought."

Brie tried to ignore the wave of nausea the rolled through her at the sound of his words.

"I wanna put this whole past me. I'm going to sleep," Brie announced. She started to get up as Smoove pulled her up into a tight hug. It caught her by complete surprise and she had no idea how to respond.

"Thank you for stayin solid through all this bullshit. You took a stranger in, thats a big ass risk and you'll be paid for everything you've done. I promise."

Brie hesitated before speaking. "I knew something about you was ...different from the first night you came through those ER doors."

Smoove put her down and faced her. Her skin, even bruised and cut, remained smoothly flawless and soft. It was brown like chocolate milk with the perfect amount of Nesquik syrup. Her braids still dropped down her back gracefully. And that body...

Suddenly Smoove gently took her small face in his big hands and gave her a small kiss on her full, soft lips. She stared at him blankly but inside, she had butterflies ready to burst out.

"Smoove this isn't the right time for this aight? Ee can't be catching feelings while niggas is shooting at us."

"Right time? Brielle...there's never gon' be a right time. We wake up everyday not knowing if it'll be the last time we wake up. We got a madman tearing Miami up because of us. If it's not now, it'll be never."

Brie let the words marinate in her head. She knee he was right. She had spent her whole life waiting for "right" shit. The "right" man, "right" job, "right" place to live. And nothing every turned out right. The right man turned out to be a monster and the right job turned out to not even be her passion all along.

She grabbed Smoove's hand, leading him out the bathroom and into her bedroom. The curtains were drawn allowing the nighlife lights from down below cast a warm glow in her dark bedroom.

She removed his shirt, staring at his muscled broad chest. It was littered with smalls scars, "badges" from winning street wars. Bullet wounds, knife wounds and dog fights. He was like a patchwork quilt of crime raiding.

She kissed all down his neck and chest, removing his belt and pants until he stood in only drawers. Even in the dim light, she saw his mesmerized face. He grabbed her hips, removing her tank top and exposing her small but perky breasts in a cupless sheer bar. She small nipple rings throbbed as her nipples hardened from Smoove gently squeezing them. Brie threw her head back and moaned. She pushed Smoove onto her bed as he slid her out her biker shorts.

He had her out her underwear, butt ass naked on too of him. In one swift move, she picked her up by her waist and gently sat her on his hard dick. She moaned again, this time so deep and loud that Smoove had to put his hand on her mouth. She continued to moan louder and louder and he worked his wide dick inside her narrow opening. It felt so good, Smoove gripped her hips, smacking her ass. Her started to get a rhythm going, bouncing her uo and down. He angled her upper body so that her chest met his mouth, and gently tongued her nipples. She gasped at every suck and lick, the pressure of him causing her insides to get wetter with every thrust. She felt her brain and body melt on top of this fine ass man. She never felt hot and warm and happy and hypnotized in her life. She rode him, back arched, head thrusted back as her braids flopped behind her like ropes.

A thousand sparks went off in her head as she felt herself climax. This was it. This was the best sex she had ever fucking had.

Somewhere in North Carolina

It was dark and the blurring headlights from the pasing cars made Shyaan's head buzz. He was drunk on exhaustion and running off of pure anger.

Who does dis hoe think she is? No bitch finna leave me unless she goin in a casket.

His mind began to wander to what Brie had been uo to. She was probably living her best life, happy to get away from him when all he wanted to do was she her he loved her. Si what if he was knowing for hoeing around on Brie. He was a man and sometimes men needed satisfaction form another female. But Brie refused to understand. She was a dumb little girl who let go of the best nigga she would ever come across.

He couldn't just let her get away with that. She needed to be taught a lesson.

His GPS showed he was only 4 hours away.

"Brie... I hope you ready you dumb bitch. Daddy's coming home," he laughed evilly to himself.