Story Time

It is currently 3:16 in the morning and my baby is play kick ball and I'm still awake and Jacob isnt. I've tried everything. I've tried eating, using the bathroom even humming to myself. Then I realized what if I just took a walk. Talk to my baby while doing so if Jacob would let me go.

Gia: Daniel you're being very mean to mommy right now. Babe please go to sleep. Your dad is asleep mommy is trying to sleep.

Still is using me as a kickball maybe a story.

Gia: Let me tell you a story about your dad and I's first date. It was pretty intresting. We were 14 and at the time believe or not mommy wasnt always a bad bitch. I  know shocking right. This is how I met your dad and it wasnt my best day at all.

*Flashback 3 years ago*

I was sitting down eating my lunch away from everyone because well I was a shy person who got bullied and well I could do something about it with magic but I felt that I would have an unfair advantage. This girl Kiana was my biggest bully. She had a crush on Jacob Black. Jacob was cute he was no Leonardo DiCaprio but still cute. One day Jacob decided to talk to the girl who got bullied the most.....me.

Jacob: Hey Sinclar right? What did you get for number 4?

Gia: 4.5 what'd you get

Jacob: 4.6

Gia: Oh

Kiana was glaring at me; and at lunch I was once again eating by myself when she did the unthinkable.

Kiana: Hi Gia I saw what you did last period with Jacob and I want to tell you he's mine

Gia: I dont like him

Kiana: I dont like you either however you need to be taught a lesson

Jacob: What the hell is wrong with you Kiana

Kiana: Jacob I was just putting the little bitch in her place

Jacob: Alright.... Everybody listen up next person to pick on my girlfriend is getting their asses kicked

I blushed like woah did he just

Kiana: Girlfriend....she never sits with you

Jacob: I'm always fucking up

Kiana: You're mine Jacob you're better off with me

Jacob: I'm better off with Gia because she actually tries to help people

Kiana: I try to help people

Leah: You just threw a drink at her how is that helping someone

Paul: Yeah nobody deserves food to be thrown at them

I picked up my lunch and put it in Kiana's face. I looked at her and smiled.
I decided since I'm already going to ruin my no detention score I might as well show her a what it's like to be bullied i punched her in the face.

Gia: Next time I wont be so nice to you Kiana I've played the nice girl for too long and to be honest people bullying isnt cool we're made to be different.

I walked away feeling good about myself when I realized I have to thank Jacob for that. I saw him in the hallway and I ran up to him which is kinda hard in heels but I'm trying.

Gia: Jacob

Jacob: Hey Sinclair

Gia: I wanted to thank you for what you did in the cafeteria

Jacob: No problem Gia.....however as payment you can let me take you out for pizza tonight

Gia: Is Black asking me out on a date

Jacob: He is best question is will you say yes

Gia: Even better question do I meet you there or not

Jacob: I'll come pick you up

Gia: I cant wait

I got a little ahead of myself and kissed him. He kissed me back. We kissed before our first date. His friends started talking.

Quil: Get it Jacob

Embry: Dude in the middle of the hallway

I broke the kiss when I needed air. I blushed afterwards and he laughed Kiana and her friends were at the lockers and the saw what just happened I however all of the sudden had this big confident boost. I walked to class with Jacob and we sat together passing notes to eachother. He was giving me pick up lines and I laughed. He was going to get me in trouble with Mr.Deniror. He was a strict teacher but I had the highest grades in the school because I study. When class ended school was over and I was over the moon. I had to study tomorrow, I walked to my car. My baby.

Is tainter it's going to take me forever to get the paint off

Is tainter it's going to take me forever to get the paint off. Jacob saw my car and Kiana and her friends were smirking and laughing.Jacob saw the look on my face. For some reason in the back of his he had paint he opened it and threw it Kiana and her friends. I smiled at this. He's like my night and shining armor. I was able to drive my car I'd still have to get the paint off.

Jacob: Instead of us going out how about we order some pizza and work on your car

Gia: That's a safer option yea

Jacob: Yea

I drove off to pick up the paint remover and Jacob met me at my house we started to get the paint off. When it was halfway done I ordered some pizza after I put the radio on and started dancing. Jacob had decided to join me in said dancing. The slow dances are what made the night special. He pulled me close to him and he kissed me and held me the whole night. For once I felt safe without my parents around. I felt loved.

*Flashback*

Gia: And that was the first date I had with your father. I love you Daniel.

Jacob put his hand on my bumb and the  baby stopped kicked and I shifted closer to Jacob so I could finally get some sleep.

Gia: I love you

Jacob: I love you more

I drifted off to sleep finally able to officially sleep until Daniel wanted me up again.