06. crush culture

2018

After I spent my whole day AND night with Alejandro that fucker decided to ghost me. Like what the fuck? He even said to text him! I must have been fucking boring to hang out with because this doesn't happen to me.

It had been a week and I still heard nothing and I knew this guy was avoiding me because he was actively posting on instagram on twitter, not that I cared but still who ghosts a bad bitch like me? Plus it's not even like it was anything like that.

I guess this is what happens when you try to make some new friends.

I was driving to Target when I got a text from Tones, I don't know when I got his number but it was in my phone.

tones boo 🙈: Pull up! Shoreline listening party at Adam22 store 😏

Kaila ✨: huh??

These dudes had not talked to me in days and all of a sudden wanted me to pull up, the audacity.

tones boo 🙈: Come through!!!

Kaila ✨: no weirdo

tones boo 🙈: Kaila c'mon Geesy wanna see u

Kaila ✨: hah! jokes huh. y'all not gonna ghost me and then want me to pull up that's weird.

tones boo 🙈: Look Gees gotta reasonable explanation but ion think you wanna hear it from me so just come through.

Kaila ✨: i'm good luv, enjoy.

tones boo 🙈: I got black air forces. Get over here.

Kaila ✨: shiiit me too, quit playing u ain't special

tones boo 🙈: So u ain't tryna see gees?

Kaila ✨: i'm nosy.. omw

tones boo 🙈: Aha that's what I thought

Kaila ✨: stfu

I rolled my eyes playfully at the message. I'm just going to go and see what's up, i'm cool with everyone and I don't even need to be there for Alejandro... Fenix in the group too duh.

I pulled into the back parking lot of the store which was packed with people who knew people who knew people it seemed like. It was really crowded and I didn't like it.

Kaila ✨: come get me i'm shy lmao

tones boo 🙈: Wya?

Kaila ✨: in the back, hurry!

I looked around starting to feel a little under dresses compared to the girls that were here, damn they trying to trap somebody.

I was wearing an airbrushed shirt that had a unicorn on it and said baby girl with some biker shorts and white air forces. It was cute but I was definitely not going to be getting any attention standing next to the other girls here.

I got out my car as I saw Tones walk up. "Wassup."

"Don't wassup me boy." I sassed.

"You're angry?" He laughed.

"Yes, Geesy literally ghosted me that's so embarrassing." I frowned.

Tones laughed.

"It's not funny asshole." I pushed him.

"Look, Gees has an explanation but that's on him. So come inside and talk to him instead of acting like a brat." Tones said while grabbing my arm to lead me inside.

We walked in through the back, Tones holding onto my arm as he lead me to a door that led into the outside area that the shop had. It was packed with a bunch of people, even little kids.

We pushed through the side to get to their little VIP section they had blocked off.

"Oh my god Kaila! Can I have a picture?" A girl yelled out to me. I smiled nodding and moving closer to her.

I looked at the picture she took to make sure that I didn't look ugly, "Cute! Tag me in it so I can like it."

"Alright we gotta move." Tones pushed.

I rolled my eyes playfully at Tones' bossiness.

We walked up to the area, they were quick to open the chain they had closing it off. It was filled with all guys. I seemed to be the only girl in here. It didn't feel weird though, since it was mostly Geesy's crew that I had met previously.

I smiled at everyone giving them hugs and hellos.

"Wassup mama." I heard Geesy from behind me.

I turned around slowly, rolling my eyes. "Don't wassup me weirdo."

"Weirdo?" He looked at me.

"Yes weirdo."

"You mad?" He smirked.

"Nah, why would I be mad?" My face stood at its resting face.

"You look mad mama." He cupped my face making me move it away.

"No, you can ghost me and then try to act all sweet. ESPECIALLY since you have a girl." I grimaced.

"There it is." He nodded.

"What did you want, why am I here Alejandro?" I asked using his full government name.

"Look, I know I ghosted you." He looked around pulling me to a corner away from his friends. "I just had shit to figure out."

"I still don't understand what that has to do with me? I'm your friend, I could have been there for you." I frowned, did he not trust me?

"No, it did have to do with you. Look ma, since I met you I haven't been able to stop thinking about you no cap and it was scary especially since you brought up my ex and made me really think." Geesy rambled rubbing the back of his neck.

"Wait? Your ex?" I smiled.

"Really Kaila? That's all you got of that, I basically told yo ass I like you."

"So she ain't your girl no more?" I asked.

"No, she ain't." Geesy shook his head.

"So that's why you ghosted me? So that you could break up with Lola and give it time so you could tell me you like me?" I smiled, that was so sweet.

"Yes, so you forgive me?" He smirked looking down at me.

"Yeah, I forgive you. It was a cute not really thought out gesture but it was cute." I smiled scrunching up my nose.

"You too cute boo."

"Yeah, yeah." I laughed, which was cut off short by yelling.

"Is that bitch here?!" I heard a girl yell. Aw shit.

— shits about to start cracking LMFAO! anyways here's an update :) it's not the best, but i mean i'm not the best either lol