07. take yo man

take yo man — city girls

"Is that bitch here?!" I heard a girl yell

"Is that bitch here?!" I heard a girl yell. Aw shit, someone's about to get caught up.

"Damn, someone's about to get their ass beat." I whisper to Alejandro not seeing the girl it was coming from.

"Oh shit." he replies as the girl makes her way through the crowd.

"Really Alejandro!" The girl yells.

Aw shit, i'm the bitch that's about to get their ass beat.

Alejandro moves me behind him, "Lola you need to leave if you're going to be yelling like you my girl."

"Nah, tell that bitch to step out since she wanna be a little homewrecking hoe!" Lola yells making my face drop.

"Bitch ain't nobody a homewrecking hoe." I respond back moving from behind Alejandro.

"You fucked him while he had a girl, sounds like a homewrecking hoe to me." She yelled.

I laughed, "Oh honey, is that what you're forcing yourself to believe? Nah Alejandro wanted me all on his own, I didn't even have to kiss him and I got him all whipped."

"Come out bitch, since you wanna act tough." Lola replied taking her earrings off.

"Girl, nobody's gonna fight you especially over a nigga. He chose me so you can leave." I shooed at her.

"Ayo, Hov can you get her out?" Alejandro called out.

"Don't put your fucking hands on me!" Lola yelled as Hov dragged her away screaming all the way out.

I turned to Alejandro who had an embarrassed look on his face, "I'm sorry about that baby."

I laughed, "It's okay, girls never like me so I'm used to it. But if you ever let that bitch near me again i'm leaving."

He nodded, "Nah she won't be around anymore promise."

"You better not lie to me Alejandro, because I ain't a stupid bitch who sticks around niggas who all about drama especially with bitches." I point.

"Mama I promise it ain't even like that, I got you." Alejandro  cupped my cheeks.

"Okay." I nodded.

"Can I kiss you or what now?" He smirked.

"Aw that's so cute, you asked." I smiled. "Yeah you can."

He leaned down placing his lips on mine, he was gentle and not rough like how you think this guy would be. His lips were soft and tasted like my weed and cough syrup. I loved it.

"Get a room!" Flee yelled, making me pull away with a blush.

"I literally forgot that you are actually having an event here." I covered my face embarrassed.

"Don't be shy Kaila, you my girl now so get used to being kissed in front of the homies." Alejandro wrapped his arms around my neck as he stood behind me.

"Ask me out and then you can call me your girl." I looked up.

"Say less, I hope you don't mind people going all out for you." He smirked looking down at me.

"Geesy that's not what I meant, don't make it a big thing. I like low key things." I explained.

"It will be on the low, just you and me." He smiled, kissing my forehead.

Fenix walked up, "Okay are y'all done being all lovey dovey because we just dropped a mixtape and we're all hoping y'all would listen to it with us."

I laughed, "Yeah bump that shit."

Geesy motioned me to sit on his lap as he sat on one of the chairs. I watched as he conversed with his friends he looked so happy, I was very proud of him. This was going to be only the beginning of a long career.

— filler chapter sorry lmao.