09. tighten up

tighten up — city girls

With the release of my song Girls Need Love everything seemed to be going great, I was getting way more recognition than I had ever gotten before it was insane

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

With the release of my song Girls Need Love everything seemed to be going great, I was getting way more recognition than I had ever gotten before it was insane. I had gotten over 1 million streams on my song in three days and my instagram followers were going up tremendously.

Now what really got me was Drake sliding into my dms, he had messaged me a week before asking if I wanted to collaborate because he loved the song. He said that he had something for it, like a remix. Like THEE champagne papi, Mr Drizzy Drake, fucking wheelchair Jimmy wanted to hop on a song with me?

Now I didn't expect for my happiness to go from 100 to fucking negative 10 when I hopped on Instagram and saw that Alejandro was hanging with Lola. Now don't get me wrong I'm not a jealous bitch, sorta. What I mean is I'm not insecure I know that he likes me it's just that girl disrespected me and stays talking shit on her twitter so why is he hanging with her.

I decided to call him, it was quick to go to voice mail. Oh hell no, this man wants to die. I called him again seeing if he was smart enough to answer, he didn't. I was cool, if this is how he wanted to play it so be it. It's not like we were actually together so why should I be tripping right?

Okay so I was tripping, I hadn't stopped thinking about Alejandro and Lola all the way to my house I wanted to scream I hated how this man lived rent free in my head.

Thank god I called Sam and told her all about it because when I entered my house she was there sporting her black air force ones and a bottle of Don Julio in hand. "You wanna drink this first and then go beat his ass or save it for after the ass beating friend?" She said going to give me a hug.

"I love you so much." I laughed hugging her back.

"Hurry put on your black air force ones and then we talk." She pushed me towards my room making me laugh. I seriously don't know what I would do without her literally my twin flame.

Soon we were both on my couch in our black air forces taking shots of Don Julio talking about Alejandro with his trifling ass.

"Nope girl, how can someone cheat on you like huh?" Sam slurred already buzzed.

"I cant say he cheated on me because technicallyyyy we aren't together." I sighed, it was the truth but I mean I was still going to be mad.

Her eyes widened, "Y'all have been talking for what three months and he hasn't asked you to be his girlfriend? That is sus-" My phone ringing cut Sam off.

"Oh shit, it's him." I showed her my phone.

"Answer it! Hurry!" She pushed my phone back to me.

"What if I don't want to talk to him." I asked pushing it back to her.

"Talk shit to him, he deserves it." She giggled instigating, pushing it back like we were playing hot potato with my phone.

I rolled my eyes laughing with her before answering the phone. "What Geesy." I answered.

"Geesy?" He questioned since I always called him by his government name.

"That's what all these instagram bitches call you right?" I ask with attitude laced in my voice.

"Wassup with you? You good ma?" He asked confused.

"I don't know Geesy you tell me, I tried calling you earlier and you didn't answer." I told him.

"That attitude gotta go and why do you think I'm calling you back?" He asked back.

"But you couldn't answer when you were with your ex huh?" I snapped.

"Oh my god Kaila, this is what this is about? You tripping ma." He groaned.

"I'm tripping? You got me out here looking stupid because I really thought we had something going on and you're posted up with your ex." I ranted.

"Kaila it wasn't even like that, the homeboys invited their little hoes and she's friends with them and of course her crazy ass came. I didn't even give her the time of day but you wanted to jump to conclusions off an instagram story?" He questioned me.

"You weren't answering me Alejandro what the fuck was I supposed to think?" I said.

"Have a little faith in me Kaila, since we've been talking I haven't gave any other female attention it's all been on you." He sighed.

"Okay, I'm not sorry for jumping to conclusions because I saw what I saw and if you would've saw me with my ex I know you would've reacted the same way." I rolled my eyes.

"You so hardheaded, you lucky I like yo ass." He groaned.

"You're lucky I chose to get drunk so I couldn't drive to your location and make a scene. Me and Sam got the black air forces on and everything." I giggled.

"You're crazy mamas." He laughed.

"Yeah but my ass fat and my coochie game fye so it cancels out like PEMDAS or whatever." I say.

"That's true, you got that toxic girl pussy for sureee." He hummed.

"Alright, horny kids. I thought we were gonna beat his ass?" Sam asked.

"Nah I think I'm gonna get some dick?" I question into the phone looking back at Sam.

"Oh most definitely, I'm on my way right now." Geesy said making me smile.

"Good thing my man is outside, I gotta go." Sam laughed leaving my apartment.

I quickly got off my couch jumping up and down, looking under my clothes to make sure I had on some cute lingerie on, thank you fenty x savage. I had to force myself to act mad still when Alejandro walked in. Call me toxic but I like to argue.

"Baby." Alejandro hummed as she sat next to me.

"Hm." I responded back scrolling aimlessly through instagram.

He snatched my phone putting it on his side, "Nope you can't be mad anymore."

"Geesy stop." I said trying to reach for my phone.

"Geesy? Nah nah nah." He said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder which was really easy for him since he was a little over 6 feet and I was standing at a good 5'3.

"Stooop." I hit at his back softly which made him place me gently on my bed.

He quickly grabbed hmmm hands and pinned them on top of my head, "You done being a brat." He whispered in my ear.

"I don't know... Geesy." I hummed back.

"Ooh baby, you gonna regret that." He kissed along my neck quickly flipping me on my stomach grabbing at my neck making me moan.

"You like that baby?" He kissed at my ear which made me practically melt in his hand.

My shirt and sweats were quickly taken off leaving me in my all red lingerie. "Oh baby, as much as this is all so sexy I think it all needs to go." He said ripping it all off. Now since I was in a state of lust it didn't hit me what he did. I just wanted his dick in me NOW!

He placed kisses all over my thighs, slowing down when he neared my heat. "Baby please." I whined getting frustrated.

"What's my name?" He mumbled still kissing at my skin.

"Alejandro please." I moaned.

"That's what I thought." He said right before I blacked out in pure ecstasy. Ah I love makeup sex, especially if it's with this man. His dick game really A1.

author's note, y'all will not be getting a smut scene unless it really well written which i didn't feel like doing rn lmao anyways hope u enjoyed. :)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 12, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋, ohgeesyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें