Part Three • Hogwarts

Estella woke up early again, it was the day Thomas and Estella would go back to school, well, their new school.

Estella had already packed the night before and had set aside an outfit that she felt perfect for a first impression.

The night before, Estella had written a letter to Adriana about her newfound move and how she was feeling about it all. She certainly felt anxious about the letter that would come back to her.

"Are you both ready?" Wynona asked both her children at the breakfast table, Estella shrugged while Thomas nodded while beaming.

After talking to Arthur Weasley, Thomas felt more acceptable to the idea of a new school and meeting new friends. Estella thought that he only warmed up to it as there was more opportunity of learning about the ministry of magic and becoming an Auror.

"What's the school called again?" Estella asked her mother as she shovelled food into her mouth.

"Hogwarts." Was all Wynona said while beaming, she used magic to wash the dishes and put things away.

"Hogwarts?" Thomas asked, "Thats an.. interesting name." He trailed off.

"Well, I'm off." Estella's father announced as he bound into the kitchen, he kissed Estella's mother's cheek and did the same to both of his children's heads.

"Have a wonderful term at school, kids." He beamed at his children, "Have a lovely day, sweetheart." Wynona told her husband as Gregory took off towards the floo.

"Alright, I better get you both off to school." Wynona commented as her two children finished their meal.

On the way to the train station, Wynona told her children a few tips about Hogwarts and small things that she learned about the school.

"Now, remember that it doesn't matter which house you both end up in." She smiled, "Also try not to get mixed up with peeves." Wynona said as she looked up into the middle mirror and at Estella.

"What?" Estella asked confused, "Did you hear what I said?" Her mother asked.

"Don't get mixed with Peeves?" She asked and Wynona nodded, "Who's Peeves and why would I get mixed up with him?" Estella asked becoming intrigued by the conversation.

"Look, all you need to know is just don't get mixed up with him," She paused, "Because I know you would." She mumbled to herself.

As the small family came to the train station, it was already ten o'clock.

"Alright, we must hurry." Wynona told the children as they took all of their things out of the trunk of the car.

"Dumbledore is only keeping the door open for a limited time." She said as the children followed her into the station.

Estella's black cat, Dahlia followed closely behind her while Thomas's owl, Powell stayed in his cage.

"Hurry, hurry!" Their mother told them as they ran into the train station.

They came up to a large barrier. Estella and Thomas both raised an eyebrow as their mother turned to them. She beamed.

"Alright, now I want you both to run at this wall." She told them and for a moment, Estella thought her mother had lost her mind.

"What?" Thomas asked stupidly, making Wynona chuckle, "To get to platform nine and three quarters, you must run at this wall which will take you to the right place." She said then turned to Thomas.

"You first, Tom." She ordered.

Estella could tell her brother felt nervous but did as he was instructed and ran straight for the wall. As soon as he hit the wall he was gone, as if he would walk through the other side at any moment but he didn't.