Chapter Fifty-Two • Hufflepuff Table

First class of Estella's sixth year, she sat in her history of magic classroom, her elbow propped upon her desk, cheek and fist connected.

She let a sigh escape her lips as she used magic to twirl her feather quill around her finger, her foot bounced her leg from under the table.

As Professor Binns kept going on and on, Estella kept staring out towards the window of the castle. She wished she had the class with one of her friends; someone to at least keep her mind awake.

As she kept staring out the window, her mind wondered even more. She began to think about the upcoming triwizard tournament,

Maybe she should put her name in the goblet, what could go wrong? It wasn't like history could repeat itself and she could win a couple galleons from it as well.

Estella sighed once more

**

"You ok, Stella?" Angelina asked as the two girls walked the hallway to their last class before lunch together.

"Huh? Oh, uh, yeah." Estella shrugged as she stuffed her hands into her robe pockets.

"Come out with it, Stella." Angelina pushed,

Estella sighed,

"Oi! Girls! Wait up!" Both Estella and Angelina turned quickly to see the two ginger-haired twin boys running up to them, their books tucked messily by their sides.

"Which classes did you two have?" Angelina asked the two, "Defence." They both said together.

"What's Moody like?" Estella asked them and the two boys both glanced at each other before back to the teenage metamorphmagus.

"Kind of intense, actually." Fred replied as he rubbed the back of his neck, "He makes me wish Lupin was back." George replied.

"Great," Estella sighed, "I have him after lunch."

"Same." Angelina replied as they kept walking down the hallway together.

As the four kept walking down the hallway, Estella looked up at George. He seemed to be thinking hard about something, Estella couldn't tell for sure what he had been thinking about but for the last little while he seemed to be on edge, Estella wondered about all the possibilities that could be going on in his mind but had still been stumped.

"Stella?" Fred asked, Estella quickly turned her head to find that Angelina had disappeared, "Where's Ang?" She asked.

"Gone to her next class. You have care of magical creatures with us, right?" He asked and Estella thought for a moment.

"Er, yeah I do." She answered,

She followed the two twin boys outside towards Hagrid's hut. When they first arrived back to Hogwarts, Harry and Estella had made sure to tell Hagrid that Buckbeak had been alright and safe at Estella's home, which gave Hagrid much reassurance that his feathered friend had been well taken care of.

"Good mornin' class, today we will be learnin' about glumbumbles." Hagrid smiled, "Would anyone like to take a guess on what glumbumbles are?" He asked.

A hand lifted up, and Estella instantly noticed it was Cedric's.

"Ah, Mr Diggory, go ahead." Hagrid smiled, "Its a small insect the size of a bee, covered in thick, grey fur." He answered.

"Brilliant," Hagrid replied, "Now if you lot will follow me." He continued as he took his class into the forest.

"George?" Estella asked as they walked behind the group, "Hm?" He replied back.