One

The bartender quickly mixed drinks for the customers at her section of the bar. She shot a wink at the guys checking her out before pouring their drinks, a flirty smile on her face.

One asked for her number and another made a lewd comment slightly too loud. She told them to have fun before taking on another customer.

Taking the constant sexual harassment was kind of part of the gig. It was New York City and there were plenty of people lining up to replace you anywhere.

You either had to suck it up or fuck off.
The assholes tended to tip the biggest anyways, all of them with something to prove or compensating for their tiny dick.
She smirked at her thought, leaning forward to give the boys something to look at while she took the next drink request. As she was mixing a drink she turned around to grab some limes from the section behind her. A tall brunette was leaning over the bar right over the garnish station.
"Yo! I know you're in the middle of serving someone else but do you think you can help me out next? I've been waiting for like 20 minutes!" He flashed her a few $20 bills getting her attention. She looked over at her coworker Cece, she was behind in drinks and realized people had been probably waiting forever.
"Uh yeah one second don't move." She threw the limes into the drinks before ringing them up to the respected tab and handing them over to the customers.
Straightening up she turned back around to see the lanky brunette checking her out while she had been bent over. She was quick to snap one of the $20 bills out of his hand, his brows instantly furrowing.

"Sorry kid nothing's free, now what do you want?" He gawked at her while she shoved his money into her back pocket.
"That's terrible service."
"What else were you expecting from the bar that let you come in using a obvious fake?" He gulped, cheeks turning a slight shade of pink. Was it so obvious he didn't belong here? His height usually was enough to convince people otherwise.
"It's not a fake."
"Hey you don't have to convince me, you made it past the bouncer. So what do you want?"
"5 shots of patron with salt and limes and then um I dunno some girly drink.." He rolled his eyes when the girl gave him a look, raising her eyebrow. "It's not for me, the girl I came with said she wanted something fruity." She found herself laughing, the boy she was helping glared down at her. "Can I just get my drinks?"
"Yeah yeah first things first does she prefer tequila, vodka or rum?"
"Vodka."
"Okay I got just the thing."
"V!" The teen watched as the bartender answered to the nickname, a server for the vip tables gave her a signal to which she handed over a bottle.
He watched her as she lined up the shots glasses after salting them, he took this time to actually check her out. She was pretty hot but he wasn't into her attitude. The bartender had been flirting and winking at the guys she was helping before she agreed to help him. He figured she probably thought she was above him and that to her he was just some idiot teenager.
Her brunette hair was pulled up into a high ponytail, he could see the multitude of piercings in each of her ears. As well as the small silver hoop in her left nostril and sexy barbell in her navel. The tiny white halter crop top she was wearing just covered her chest, plenty of cleavage on show from the deep V cut on the top. He had to admit he liked how much skin she was showing off, when she turned around her whole back was on display, her top was secured by dainty little straps crisscrossing across her tan skin. The tattoo that was inked across her back right shoulder peaked his interest, he had noticed a few other delicate looking ones on her forearm and another on her wrist.

"Alright that will be sixty five." She set a pink drink in front of him before handing over a small plastic tray of the shots. The girl was surprised when he pulled out a couple hundred dollar bills handing her one before nodding towards the pink drink.
"Keep the change and what's the drink called?"
"Sex on the beach, it looked like you could use a good lay the way you were eye fucking me.. Thanks for the tip hottie." The bartender laughed watching the kid's jaw fall open. She bit her lip, waving her fingers in a flirty gesture before swaying her hips, making her way back over to her actual section of the bar.