Movie Night

In the Speed Force~

Caitlin's house~

Caitlin's POV~

As the timer went off in the kitchen; which jerked my attention over to the stove. I went to go check on the pasta cooking on the stove. The smells of the penne pasta filled the entire kitchen; with warmth and a mouthwatering taste on your taste buds. The cooking of the pasta brought a real homey feeling to the atmosphere to my home. As I placed turned off the flame with a simple turn of the knob below. I then let the pasta cool while the breadsticks were still baking in the oven. While the garlic buttery breadsticks were toasting in the oven; I decided to change into something else besides an apron!

Once, I finished getting ready for my second date with Barry tonight! I told him that tonight was my night to pick our date so I decided on a dinner and movie night. As I walked back into the kitchen to go and take a look at the breadsticks in the oven. Once, I opened the oven door all of the scrumptious smells filled my nose with delight. I then began to take them out of the oven to let them cool; once I placed them on a cooling rack I heard the doorbell chiming throughout my ears. I rushed to go retrieve the doorknob; but before I did I made sure I looked okay; once I opened the door it opened to a handsome Barry Allen standing with another single rose in his hand.

3rd person POV~

3rd person POV~

"Hey Beautiful" Barry said with a golden smile plastered across his face while he gently handed Caitlin the single rose.

"Hey Barry, aww thank you so much!" Caitlin said with a blushing smile as she sniffed the rose in her hands.

"Of course," Barry said while blushing at her smile

"Come on in, I made us dinner!" Caitlin said as she let Barry inside

"Thank you" Barry began as he entered Caitlin's home and witnessed all of the amazing smells around him. "Wow, it smells amazing in here; I didn't know you knew how to cook?" Barry said in amazement

"Thank you, well they're a lot of things you don't know about me Barry Allen," Caitlin said while winking at Barry; which made Barry softly smile at her

"So, shall we?" Caitlin asked directing them both over to the sitting area

"Yes, we shall," Barry said as Caitlin served both of their dishes; "Thank you," Barry said as he sat down across from Caitlin in her dining area

"Your welcome" Caitlin said as she sat down as well

Barry and Caitlin then both began eating the delicious meal that Caitlin had planned; "This is amazing, Cait is there anything you can't do?!" Barry said in awe at her talents and knowing that Caitlin was perfect in every way; shape and form!