Happy Anniversary

Author's Note~ This is the 2 year anniversary of Barry and Caitlin dating; it's not their wedding anniversary. Trust me I have bigger plans for that anniversary ;)

In the Speed Force~

Barry and Caitlin's home~

Barry's POV~

As the sunshine gently started to sun kiss my body through the curtains; which awoke me to the love of my life laying next to my bedside. As my arms hugged her waist, pulling her closer to me; never wanting to let go of her... I then laid my head against the cloud-like pillow; then a sudden aroma filled my spirit. My nose filled with the smell of roses I then noticed that it was Caitlin's hair that smelled this way. That aroma made a loving smile approach my face. I then started to lay loving kisses on the top of her head as Cait slept so peacefully. This moment of me waking up next to Caitlin is one of the favorite parts of my day; and I will always get the feeling of butterflies filling every fiber within my body when I lay my eyes on her each morning. I know that even in 60 years I will still get this same feeling by her warmth, smell, and love which makes me the luckiest guy in the world.

I then noticed Caitlin's body start to squirm in my grasp; she then gently turns around to face me with a loving look in her eyes. "Good morning" Caitlin began as love filled her spirit.

"Good morning, beautiful" I whispered while brushing a strand of Caitlin's hair out of her face.

Caitlin started to shift her body to lay her head on my bare chest. "What are you thinking about?" Caitlin spoke as our hands started to intertwine with one another.

"How did I get so lucky to spend every waking moment with you for the rest of my life?" I spoke as a pressed a loving kiss on her forehead.

"I love you until the end of time, Barry Allen" Caitlin smiled as she locked her eyes with mine.

"I love you so much, baby," I said as a used my thumb to brush the side of her cheek softly.

"You know what day it is?" Caitlin blushed at my simple gesture while biting her lower lip.

"Of course, I do. Happy Anniversary, baby girl" I said as I kissed the top of her head and slowly got out of bed; wanting to stay there forever.

"Baby girl? That's a new one..." Caitlin began to speak with a loving smile on her beautiful face

"Well, as you know I like to try something new every now and then. Plus I want today and every day to make you feel like the queen that you are." I announced as grabbed my t-shirt from one of the drawers and began to slip it on over my bare chest.