This Is The One...

In the Speed Force~

Barry's house~

3rd person POV~

As the morning sunshine, glistens through the curtains of Barry's bedroom; which makes him turn back and forth gently. Once, Barry gains consciousness; his eyes start to notice all the surroundings around him. Barry then turns his head to see the bright light shining in through his window; which makes him cover his eyes immediately attempting to block the blind fullness rays stinging his eyes. Barry then manages to get out of his amazing bed which feels like heaven; to get ready for the day. While Barry is getting ready for the day by washing his face; the suds from the face soap rubbing against his face awoken his attention. "Today is the day, I'm going to pick the ring..." Barry said with a twinkle in his eye; as he manages to finish getting ready for the day ahead of him. Barry then makes his way downstairs to see his loving family ready to start the day.

"Hey Slugger, you ready to go engagement ring shopping?" Henry asked while taking a sip of his coffee

As Barry began to rub his back of his neck; "I'm nervous, that I won't be able to know if it's the right ring or not..." Barry said with doubt trailing in his voice

Nora walked into the kitchen, "Barry, you will know just like how you know that Caitlin is the one. Besides the ring doesn't define your love it's each other that does." Nora said with a sweet smile. "I can see your love for her every day; it's pure and real," Nora said while gently touching her son's hand.

"Thank you, Mom now let's go find the perfect ring!" Barry said with a loving smile

At the engagement ring store~

As the Allen family walked into the lovely store; a chiming bell went off announcing their arrival. A kind older woman that was working behind the front desk came over to the family. "Hello, how can I help you, today?" The woman asked with a gentle smile plastered across her face

"Hi, we would like to look at your engagement rings please," Barry asked with a friendly smile

"Yes, but of course right this way!" The woman said while gesturing them across the store; as the Allen family was walking over the other side of the store. Barry then started to scan the rings with his eyes quickly and began to start feeling overwhelmed at the thought of picking out a ring.

"Right here is where we keep our most popular engagement rings. So who is the lucky girl?" The woman asked gesturing to Barry.

"Oh right- here is a photo of her," Barry said as he pulled out his phone to find his favorite photo of the two; when they went to the park during the fall that one year. That little moment with Caitlin was Barry's favorite moment with her because it was the spot where he first said, 'I love you' to her. Caitlin is Barry's world and so much more in that matter; Barry is madly in love with her and Barry never wants to let go of this feeling inside of him. Barry could remember like it was yesterday; every memory with Caitlin was perfect. She was perfect in every way and Barry couldn't wait to pop the question to her soon.