You Are The Best Birthday Gift, Ever!

Two years into the Speed Force~ (Note that this is two years in the future of being in the Speed Force)

Barry's house~

3rd person POV~

As the morning sunshine glistened into Barry's bedroom; which made Barry peacefully wake up on one of his favorite days of the year! Once, Barry's vision focused as he woke up; Barry received a message from his girlfriend, Caitlin.

A text message from Caitlin~

'Good morning Handsome, I can't wait to celebrate the day with you and spoil you like crazy! Anyways I'll be at your house in 15 minutes, I love you! <3'

Once Barry opened that sweet message it made him blush instantly and created butterflies in his stomach. Barry was beyond lucky to call this perfect girl, his girlfriend! After Barry stared at the message for a few seconds in pure joy; he finally built up the courage to text her back.

A text message from Barry~

'Good Morning Beautiful, I can't wait to see you anyways I love you so much! You are the best birthday gift I'll ever receive.'

After responding to his birthday message; Barry then decided to get ready for the day. Once, Barry had changed into his outfit for the day; he couldn't help but smile nothing could ruin his day! Barry then made his way downstairs to see that his parents were nowhere to be found, which was weird... Barry was kind of hurt that his parents weren't here to say happy birthday to him. Barry then heard the doorbell ring which broke his deep thought process. As he approached the door and slowly opened the door to see a beautiful girl with hair that gracefully flowed in the wind. Which made Barry's cheeks start to burn up instantly; he was absolutely speechless about her beauty. Before Barry could say anything Caitlin gave him an overjoyed birthday hug. Caitlin's hugs always brought a bright smile to Barry's face; they were always to comforting and warm, he felt safe and home.

"Hey Birthday Boy!" Caitlin said with a bright smile

"Hey Cait," Barry said with eyes smiling

"So you ready for the day I had planned for us?" Caitlin said with a sweet smile

"Yes I am, but I do believe that I didn't get my birthday breakfast this morning..." Barry says while taking his gaze into her lips

"Oh, I see Mr. Allen..." Caitlin says as she leans into Barry

"Yes, we can't have that" Barry says as he gently leans into Caitlin

"No we can't.." Caitlin says with a soft smile before gently grazing her lips with his; both of their lips touch each other like a missing puzzle piece. The chemistry they each felt just between a single kiss was remarkable it was perfect in every way.