// one //

i look outside as heavy rains hit the window. i walk closer and place my hand slowly on the drained window..i look at people trying to run back home as fast as they can so they don't get wet.

i look across the street and my eyes catch a couple walking down the side walk holding hands while the guy was holding an umbrella to hide them from the heavy rains. "anns?" i look back and i see armani standing there. "yeah?" "your free to go now.." he smiles at me and i return one to him. ~armani is my cousin. he has been there for me since caleb..he never failed to be my second brother which im really grateful for..~ i nod and i take my suitcase out the room. armani takes my second suitcase and walks with me out of the hospital. i walk over to the car boot and put my suitcase inside and i get in the car as he drives off. "so..anns" i look at him "the squad wants to hang out since they knew that your out today.." i look down at my hands and slightly smile "tell them I'll be there.." with the sight of my eyes i can see a smile creep on his face. minutes after we were parked infront of my house. "hayley would be so happy when she sees you.." i look back at him then look back at my house and i see the light to her rooms on. i unbuckle my seatbelt and get out of the car.. "go inside ill get the bags for you" i turn to armani "you sure you don't need help?" he chuckles and shake his head no. i turn back and walk up the porch and in the house. i leave the front door open and slowly walk up to her room.

i reach for the door knob and open the door quietly. i walk in slowly and stand behind her as she is sitting on her desk. "miss me?" she slightly jump and i giggle as her eyes were wide. "annieeeeee!!" she stands from her desk chair and run into my arms and i wrap my arms around her picking her up. "i missed you!" i laugh "i missed you too hayley.." she pull her head of my shoulder and looks at me. "dont leave me again!" "i wont, i promise hay.." she hugs me again but this time more tighter. she let go of me as armani walks in her room. "i don't know how to thank you enough for looking after her armani.." he smiles and walks over to us. "dont thank me anns, you both is all i have left" he wraps his arms around us and we smile at each other. "okaaayyy sooo the squad is waiting for us at the park" i smile at him and nod "just give me 10 mins to change my outfit" he nods and picks hayley up tickling her and i laugh as i walk out her room and go into mine. i walk over my closet and take out an outfit. i walk into the bathroom and change.

[a/n : her outfit, just pretend its the end of November]

i walk out the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror and smile

i walk out the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror and smile. i hear a knock on my door and i tag my cross bag along with my phone and open the door. i see him smile "you look comfortable anns!" i smile and pinch his arm playfully and we both leave the house driving off to the park.

as armani parks his car we both get out and i see the girls sitting down on the bench with the guys and i smile. as we came in sight the girls squeal and run over to me. "annie!!" i stay in my place as they're screaming and running over to me. i laugh as lauren hugs me and i hug her back tighter with the biggest smile on my face. we pull away a minute after and i hug the others. "i can't believe your standing infront of us now!" i look at jayden and smile. "we missed you so much lil sis!" carson said as he wrap his arm around me and i smile at him. "i missed you guys too" they smile at me and we start walking towards the benchs and we all sit down as we talk and laugh. i missed them so much...i missed my friends.

i really suck with outros but hey! today i finished junior year, after being quarantined, facing all the shitty stuff this year and missing my schoolmates i really gonna miss them so much but im happy that im done with the school year!

jeez, never thought i would never see them again because going to different colleges and schools.

anyhow hope you guys enjoy this chapter💘 posting the second chapter at 3pm est. ily you guys! 💘.

oh im was about to forget im discontinuing "you were good to me" because i really ran out of ideas! but i promise there will be more books coming soon!