// three //

*three days later*

i wake up to the sound of people talking downstairs?.. thats strange.

i get out of bed and walk over to my closet flipping through the clothes. i can hear the rain from outside so i pick something to keep me warm and comfortable. i finally find it and take it with me into the bathroom.

i put them on the counter and hop in the shower.

soon after i got out of the shower and dried myself then get dressed.

[a/n : annies outfit (without the shoes) ]

i walk out the bathroom and sit on my vanity

i walk out the bathroom and sit on my vanity. i do my hair and then straight it.

as i finished, i walk over to my shoe rack i take out my air force 1's and i slip them on. i grab my phone along with my jacket and walk downstairs.

i enter the living room and see the boys. "how long have yous been here?" they all look at me. "good morning anns" i look at armani and slightly smile. "we came here at 8" i look at my phone and see it's 11:30 "oh um anyways im going to starbucks anyone want anything?" they shook their head and i walk over to the key holder and take my car keys. i said bye to them and i walk out my house then into the garage.

i get into my car and turn it on then drive out the driveway.

as soon as i pull up into starbucks parking lot i get out of the car and i walk inside the scent of coffee hit me.

i walk over to the cashier register and order. he took my name and i make my way over to a booth and sit down.

as they call my name all the eyes were on me. i hate it when im the center of attention. i force a smile and walk over to him. as i take my drink from him, i look behind me to see the whole line looking at me. i roll my eyes and i walk out the place.

before i get to my car i hear someone call out my name and i stop in my tracks. i turn on heel to see who it is and i freeze in my place.

..what is he doing here?...he is supposed to be in canada..

he walk over to me and my eyes lock with his emerald green eyes. this is so awkward..

i clear my throat and force a smile. "hey" he didn't respond he is just looking at me.. "h-hey..." and he speeks. finally. "h-how, w-when did you get out?" andd i face palm him. "i got out yesterday and it looks like you care, why?" he finally gather himself together and clear his throat. "um..i-im sorry.." i look into his eyes again. "sorry for what?, ohh..that you left without an explanation and not even thought of visiting me?. don't worry, i got it." he scratch the back of his neck and i huff "i-i umm..came back to see you.." i raise an eyebrow "okay..fine lauren called me 2 weeks ago said that you were finally conscious-" "so you decided to show up so i don't know that you never visited me when i was in hospital bed? yeah im not stupid. as i was waiting for you to show up. i was told everything. you didn't even say goodbye." "i knew if i did..you wouldn't remember.." i scoff "yeah i wouldn't remember but armani would tell me if you did see me but when i ask about you he don't answer and changes the subject." "a-annie im sorry.." "i hope you really meant that" "what do you mean?" "i mean..i hope you really meant that apology" "babe?" i look behind him to see if what i heard was correct. i look back at him "babe?.." "annie let me-" "wow...i don't remember you saying anything about you breaking up with me!" he didn't say anything "is that really what your going to do? standing not knowing how to answer me?" i look at him then back at her.. "um..okay, johnny?" he looks up at me. "i hate you.." "a-annie..you didn't mean t-that, right?..annie hate is a strong word.." i scoff "i know...thats why i said it orlando..i hate you" i look between them one more time and i push past him then get into my car and drive away.

i pull into the garage and i slam the door shut and rush inside. and i close the door after me and i walk into the living room, standing infront of the screen. "annie, please move. im about to win" i turn around and turn the screen off and they groan. "why did you that anns." "who knew about johnny getting a girlfriend?!" they all look at each other and i cross my arms. "annie sit down-" "just answer me!" armani let out a sigh and he stands up. "i did..." i feel hot tears forming in my eyes. "you knew that he never broke up with me before the accident armani!" "annie plea-" "no! don't 'annie please' me, when did you knew about it?" he scratches the back of his head then looks at me in the eyes.. he face palms as he saw tears leaving my eyes. "2 months after he left.." i look down as more tears leave my eyes and i look back at him. "so its been 10 months since he got with the girl?.." he slowly nods and i run my hands through my hair. i feel someones arm wrap around me and i look back at them to see matt standing there..he pulls me into a hug and i immediately hug him back more tighter as more tears leave my eyes and i lay my head on his shoulders..

i love him...and it hurts...

hellooooooooooo. and im back with posting for the second day, woohoo. okay now i sound stupid, anyhow as you guys know that i suck at outros I'll call it off from here and see you next chapter ;)))