// five //

after 30 minutes of staying in the car alone, the boys finally came out the house and got into the car. "you okay?" i wipe my head up and look at armani and slightly nod "can you drive already?.." he nods and takes off and drive back to the house.

as he parks the car into the drive way i get out of the car and walk into the house leaving the door open so the boys can walk in after.

i walk over to the staircase and walk upstairs to my room. i walk in and close the door after me. i let out a loud sigh and walk over to my dresser. i place my bag onto the desk next to the dresser and open the first drawer.

i move my finger tips slowly over the boxes inside. my hand stops at a red box. i slowly take it out and look at the tape that has mine and johnnys name on. i breath in and walk over to my bed. i sit down and slowly open the box to reveal a rose...my favorite flower. i pick it up and place it on the bed next to me. i look back in the box to reveal bunch of pictures while we were graduating senior year..one month after graduation..i was rushed to the hospital..this was the last time i kissed him...hugged him.. "can i come in?" i look up and see carson. i smile and slightly nod. he closed the door after him as he made his way over to me. he dive onto my bed letting out a huge sigh. "im gonna take a guess and say that your bored..right?" he sat up and look at me with a serious face and i chuckle. "what are you doing?" he peek his head over and looked at the pictures. "pictures of you and him at graduation?" i look at him and give him half a smile. "yeah..even tho i shouldn't be doing it...i know its been a year since i last touched him..but i have been craving for his hugs when i last saw him at starbucks.." i pick up a picture of us kissing and a smile creep on my face... "he misses you too anns.." my head snaps to him "w-what?.." he sighs and nod his "after you left his house, he said that he left because his grandmother was suffering cancer.." i felt my eyes water "no..." i feel a tear go down my cheek. "why didn't he tell me?.." "he didn't tell anyone anns.." "b-but what about this girl?...but you said you and the boys knew about his girlfriend?! and he didn't tell you this?.." i look on the ground. i put the picture back in along with the rose and close the box. i stand up and put it back in thr drawer and shut it. i look at carson. "im going out for air..." he nods and stands up "do you want me to come with you?" he said as he stands infront of me. i shake my head "i want to be alone.." he pat my shoulder and walks out of my room. i walk over to my bed and take my house keys along with my phone out of the bag.

i walk out the bedroom and walk downstairs and into the living room.

i see armani and matt playing fortnite and i roll my eyes. "im going on walk and i won't be back till later." they don't look up from the screen. i huff and turn around. i see carson infront of me "when they're done with their dumb game tell them i won't be back till later" he nods and i leave the house.

i put my hands into the pockets thats related to jumper im wearing as i walk around the streets.

i take a turn and i see people walking around and going into stores. every time i see couples walking by i remember everytime me and johnny walking around holding hands, laughing and having fun..

i continue to walk when i bump into a hard tall figure. i stumble back "im so so sorry" i look up at the person and i freeze.. he is standing in front of me right here, right now on the streets of california. i swallow on my lump and i scratch my forehead "hey anns..." i stop scratching my forehead and my eyes look into his. "um hey.." this is so awkward.. "uh i- um gotta go" i start to walk past him but he grabs my arm gently.. ~is it that bad that i do miss his touch?..~ i wipe my head back at him and our eyes lock "annie.." i glup and try to look around so i don't get to look into his eyes.. "y-yeah?.." "can we talk?..please?.." i can't help it but look into his eyes..his green eyes.

i hesitantly nod and i see a small smile appear on his lips.

i want to kiss him but i can't..he has a girlfriend..

but we are just gonna talk..