// two //

~turns out me and my friends had a really good time together. i know that i have missed alot of stuff that happened but i got it all in time. knowing that im between my friends i could feel my happiness again but there was something that's missing..ever since i was in the accident trying to cure i always feel that something is missing~ i was interrupted by someone moving their hand in front of my face.

i look up at armani "sorry..i kind of zoned out" he lightly chuckles "its fine anns, anyways we are here" i look out the window and we are parked in the driveway. i take off my seatbelt and get out the car and walk inside. "anns?" i look back at the entrance as armani close the front door "yeah?" "you have been thinking alot lately..is everything okay?" i look down then back up at him "i..i don't know, i just have the feeling of something is missing..ever since the accident there is this part of me that is missing." his face palms as he knew what i was talking about. i look away from him. "your thinking about him again, aren't you?" i try my best not to let a tear slip but i failed. i inhaled deep and look back at him "no..the fact that i can't stop thinking about him..is making everything worse..sometimes i wonder why he left without saying anything..not even a last goodbye.." couple tears fell after and he wipes them away "he messed up anns, he didn't make the right choice before leaving..." i nod my head and turn away from him and make my way over to the staircase "ever tried to forget the unforgettable anns?" i glance back at him "no.." "well maybe um..try?" i nod my head knowing that i wouldn't be able to do that..it would be hard on me..we were dating for 2 years..and he just left..with no explanation..no goodbyes..

i walk up to my room. as i go in i walk over to my closet and take a pair of pajamas out then go into the bathroom and change.

i get out the bathroom and i walk over to my desk and open the drawer. i take out a box and open it. i look at it as i read the tape on it "johnny" i sigh and open it as i look through the pictures and love letters i wrote for him but never had the time to give it to him..

i miss him...~but no matter what..he left you alone, left you paralyzed on your hospital bed not knowing what's going around you~ i wish i could turn back time hoping he could explain himself..explain why he left without saying a word..

heyyyy beauties💘! i posted! yeah i know that this chapter is short and it was supposed to be up 3 days ago but i was having some rough times but im over it now and i will have more time to post. so yeah! goodbye💘