// four //

its been 4 days..4 days and he is back. he is back and he's always around. saying that he is only here to hang out with armani. i don't even know why i care about him coming around.

i sit up and walk over to the door as i hear it knock. i open it and i see armani standing there. i force a smile "hey armani" "hey anns, do you have any plans for the day?" i shake my head "i think i'll just stay here and lay down" he shake his head and look up at me "get changed we're leaving" i look at him with confusion "where are we going this early?" he walks in and i walk in after him "we are going to johnnys house" i freeze in my place, he can't be serious. "im not going" "yes you are going" i snap my eyes his way "what? are you gonna drag me there?" he chuckles "if you will come with me willingly i wouldn't do it but if its otherwise i'll practically drag you there." i roll my eyes "whatever" he stands up from my bed and walk over to the door "get ready we are leaving in 30" i groan as he walks out the room. 'why do i have to go again?'
i roll my eyes and walk over to my closet and grab an outfit.

i walk in the bathroom and shut the door. i walk over to the bathroom counter and place my outfit on it as i start to take my clothes off.

after i finsihed my quick shower, i grab a towel and i wrap it around my body, drying myself in the process.

i put my outfit on and dry my hair.

[a/n: annies outfit ]

i pull my hair up into a messy bun and leave the bathroom

i walk over to my bed and pick my phone to see bunch of texts from the girls about how i feel to go to his house again and about they can't be there, neither can lauren. i huff to myself as i turn off my phone and walk out the room and go downstairs.

i see carson ane matt sitting down on the couch. "where is aramani" "he is in the-" "im here anns" i turn my attention to armani who just came out the kitchen. "are we ready to go yet?" the boys stand up as armani nods. "yeah lets go." armani walks out with me and guys following him to his car. i open the passengers door and get in as the boys get in the back. armani starts his car and he drives off to lauren and her idiotic brothers house.

soon after armani turns off the car and i unbuckle my seatbelt getting out in the process. i wait for the boys to get out and we walk over to the front door.

i inhale deep as carson rang the door bell. i look down to my feet and i feel someones arm on my shoulder.

i look up and i see carson. i smile at him and the door opens which took all of my attention to the person who is standing in front of me. the least person i want to see. Johnny Orlando. i wish i could hate him but when i look in his eyes i get butterflies in my stomach which i shouldn't be gettin.

the boys walk in first after giving each other hugs and i glup. i force a fake smile on and walk in after them.

i clear my throat as i sat down on the couch next to carson and i fiddle with my fingers. i feel carsons eyes on me "you okay anns?" i wipe my head towards him and i slowly nod. "um..why am i here again?" suddenly they all look at me and i swallow hard. "okay this shouldn't be awkward.." i shot my eyes at johnny and my heat up "i don't care if its awkward or not. i want to know why im here" my voice was loud and i look at armani. "don't look at me like that! he wanted to see you!." i glare at him and i glance between the two of them. i scoff and look at johnny "you wanted to see me?" he scratch the back of his head "y-yeah i did..annie please just hear m-" i scoff again and stand up. my blood was boiling. "you wanted to see me? after what?! after you left? after 10 months and never thought of asking about me or even had the gut to see me! now you want to? yeah...well no..i don't want you to 'see me'. you left. nothing will be the same. atleast not now.." my voice crack and i scratch the back of my neck. "annie come on-" he stands up and i shake my head fast. "no. you have done enough. i don't want to see your face now.." i grab my bag off the couch "i'll be waiting for you guys in the car. take your time." i look at armani "pass me the keys" armani looks up at me. "ann-" "give me the god damn keys!" he sighs and take out the keys from his pocket i snatch the keys from him and walk outside the house slamming the door shut in the process.

i get into the car and close the door.

i inhale deep and put my head in my right hand as i lean it on the armrest of the door.

it hurts...it hurts as if i got shot...but the pain is worse..

"ughhhhh"