💔 Part 3

Sara's
I was peacefully sleeping when Kartik woke me up.
" Chalo we landed. " He said.
I woke up and we went out. We collected our luggage and sat in the cab. We soon reached our hotel. It was daytime in Singapore. We checked in.

" This is beautiful Kartik. " I exclaimed hugging him.
" Not more then you. " He said kissing my forehead.

I kept our luggage at a side and drank water.
" Ahhh…" I heard Kartik scream from the bathroom. I rushed in and saw him fully drenched in water. I laughed.

" What happened ? " I asked laughing.

" I thought that switch will open tap but shower started. " He said pointing to a switch.

I laughed harder.
" You are enjoying right ? Wait le'me drench you too. " He said coming towards me trying to hug me. I ran but he caught my wrist. My back collided with his chest. He hugged me tightly. I was drench too.

" Now will you let me go ? " I asked him.
" No. Stay in this position. " He commanded. He hugged me for long 10 minutes.

" Kartik my legs started paining. Let's lay down then hug me how much you want to. " I said.

He dropped on bed pulling me along.
" Kartik ! " I said hitting his arm.
He smirked and started kissing my neck. He then suddenly stopped and sneezed.

I laughed.
" I guess we should change before we have fever. " He said getting up.

" Better late then never. " I said

Kartik started taking his clothes out of the suitcase and I took mine out. I went to bathroom and was about to shut the door. When Kartik opened it and enter inside.

" What ? " I asked.

" Nothing. We are changing together. " He said.

" Shameless " I said and he winked. We quickly got changed into fresh clothes.

I then went out and combed my hair and did a little makeup. He hugged me from behind. I turned.

" No romance. We are here to explore Singapore not be in the bed the entire week. " I said giving a glare.

" But we are here on honeymoon. " He said with pleading eyes.

" You enjoy your honeymoon with the bed , I'll go and explore the city. " I said , putting my sneakers on.

" Accha Baba fine. " He said wearing his shoes.

Kartik 's pov

I thought we'll have some quality time and she wants to explore Singapore. It's not that I don't want to but a part of me wants to lay down beside her and talk to her. Make her feel happy.

We headed for site seeing.
After a longgg day we were finally back to our hotel. This is such a wonderful city.
We entered our room.

" I'm starving. " Sara said.

" You go change , I'll order the food. " I told her.

" Please order something Indian. "She said.

I ordered Shahi Paneer and Butter Naan. Sara walked out of the bathroom wearing one of my shirts.

" You are so hot. " I said , staring at her.

" I know. You ordered ? " She asked.
I nooded still lost in staring at her. She came to me and unbuttoned my shirt.

I looked at her amused.
" What ? " She asked.
I shook my head.

It's strange how she makes my voice stuck in the throat.
She made me sit on the bed and sat on my lap hugging me.
I held her back.

We didn't utter a word. We were just enjoying each other 's presence and being in each other's embrace.
She kissed my cheek.
I don't know why but I blushed.

" Kartik you are blushing ! " She said laughing.

" I'm not. " I said trying to hide my blush.

" Oh come on. You are. " She said. She started kissing my cheeks continuously to make me blush again. I tried hard but my cheeks became red.
She laughed. We heard a knock at the door. I went and saw room service guy with our food. I took the tray from him as I didn't wanted him to enter inside and stare at Sara.

I went inside. Both of us fed each other and then layed down.

" Isn't it soo perfect Sara. You and me happily married with no worries. " I said.
She just nooded. We hugged each other and slept.

( Back in India )
??? Pov

" This Kartik Aaryan and she is his wife Sara. " I said showing them pictures.

" We have to kidnap her right ? " He asked.

" Yes. Right now they are in Singapore , inform your guy there to keep a eye on them. " I said.

" Ok. " He nooded.

Author 's pov
Little did Kartik know they will not be happy soon.

_____________________________
That's it…
Who are the people ? Why do they want to kidnap Sara ? Comment below what do you think.
Keep reading my ff
Broken But Beautiful 💔