💔 Part 9

Sara's pov
I wanted to tell everything to Kartik. I didn't knew where to start from. How to express myself.
" Sara " Kartik said slowly.

" Yaa..." I said still clueless.

" First tell me...how did you reach there ? " He asked.

" I got a call...that you have met with a accident near your office. I got tensed and rushed there. Then I don't know how I fainted when I regained consciousness , I was there. " I said with tears in my eyes.

" Could you recognise the voice who called you ? Or you remember the face ? " He asked.

" No. "

" It's ok Sara. Don't worry those people will be hanged to death. I'll make sure. " He said tears following down.

I held his hand tightly.
" Kartik will I die ? " I asked.
He covered my mouth with his hand.

" Shhh...do not think anything like that. Nothing will happen. You'll be ok. I'm with you. " He said.

" Kartik , I feel so impure. So...so disgusted. " I said crying.
Kartik tried to pacify me.

The visuals of last night are not leaving my mind. I could not think anything else then that. I am trying to forget it. But slowly it's taking over me.

" I...I just could...not think of...anything...other then...those three....monsters...kissing me...touching me..." I said crying.

" Try to divert your mind. You can do it Sara. I know. You can. " Kartik said his voice cracking.

How much I try. I can't do it. I just can't. I'm unable to.

" It's not your fault Sara. It's their fault and they will pay for it. Don't worry. " I heard my mom.

I looked to see my mom standing behind Kartik. She Ran and hugged me. I cried on her shoulder.

" Don't worry beta. Everything will be fine. " My dad said tears clearly visible in his eyes.

" Everyone is with you. Don't worry. " I heard Kriti.
I looked to see Kriti. She hugged me.

" And I'll make sure. You are perfectly fine. " I saw Shraddha.
I met her once she is Kartik's friend. We are good friends.

" Please can you all go out , this is ICU. Only one of you can stay here. " Shraddha said.

" I'll stay. " Kartik said.

" No Kartik. You go home and take some rest. You were working overnight. " Kriti said.
Kartik looked at me. I nooded.

" I can't leave her and go. " He said.

" Please Kartik. " I said.
He nooded.

" Call me if you need anything. " He said looking at Kriti.
He kissed my forehead and then left the room.

Mom and dad went out. Kriti sat beside me.

" Don't worry Sara. Take rest. " She said , creasing my hair.
I could not help but break into tears.

" Kriti...I feel so...so devastated...so destroyed...I feel like...there so no...motive...to live. " I said crying.

" Shh...sara !! Don't say anything like that. You are my Sara. The Brave and Strong Sara. We'll get through this. All of us are with you. " She said.

I felt something on the other hand. I looked to see Shraddha injecting me. I then fell asleep.

Kartik 's pov

I half heartedly left the hospital. But Sara's thoughts didn't leave me. I continuously thought who could those monsters be. I reached home and went in. I looked at a photo hanging on the wall of me and Sara. My Sara. The chirpy , fun-loving , carefree Sara. I cried.
I got up after 5 minutes.

Crying is of no help. I will have to find out who they were ? Why did they do this Sara ?
I went and had a quick shower.

I sat with my phone. I dialed a number.
" I want cctv footage of last night. Of the entire campus of the building. " I said.

" I'll e-mail you. " The person said.
I declined the call.

After 5 minutes I received the email.
I checked the front gate footage , I saw Sara's car. She parked it there and rushed to the backside. I then checked back gate footage. I saw Sara. Then I saw three men. I guess they gave sara chloroform that's why she fainted.
Then they dragged her to the basement.

I checked basement 's footage it did record three men coming down with Sara. But their faces were covered. Then one of them broke the camera.

Damn ! Now what do I do ? I then remembered about the officer who wanted to take Sara's statement. I called him.

" Hello Sir. This is Kartik. " I said.

" Yes Mr Kartik. Is Sara awake ? " He asked.

" Yes sir she got up. But I wanted to tell you something else. Can you please come to my place ? I'll text you the address ! " I said.

" Sure. We'll soon be there. " He said and declined.
I messaged him the address.

After 10 minutes the doorbell rang.
I opened the door. There stood the inspector with his junior. I did not notice him earlier. I read his name it was 'Ranveer Singh'. His junior was a girl. Her name was ' Tina Dutta '. I let them in.

" Yes Kartik ! What did you wanted to tell us ? " Ranveer asked.

" Ranveer. I saw this cctv footage of last night. And the people are visible but not their faces. " I showed him the cctv footage.

" We'll go and ask the watchmen. If they saw anyone. " He said.

" Ranveer. The watchmen for night are different. They'll not be there right now. I'll give you their address. " I said.

" Sure. " Ranveer said.
I gave him the address and contact details of the 4 watchmen who are on duty at night.

" Tina you go and take Sara's statement. I'll go with Sanjay and meet these watchmen. " Ranveer said.

" Yes sir. " Tina said.
Both of them left. I sat there and thought of any other way we could catch them. A idea clicked my mind

____________________
That's it...
What's the idea that came to Kartik ? What will Sara tell Tina ? Comment your views.
Thank you for 1k guys !! Keep the love coming.
Keep reading our ff
Broken But Beautiful 💔