Day 1

As he walk home from school (already a different day) he heard someone calling him
"Excuse me! Jinyoung" He looked at the direction where the sound is coming from and He froze in his spot as she ran towards him.

He was drowning deep in his thoughts trying to process what was happening right now...

"Jinyoung-ssi?"

"Jinyoung-ssi!"

He was cut out from his thoughts when she heard her and saw her waving her hands in front of his face.

He immediately did a bow and said hello

"Oh... Jisoo-ssi! What is it?" He asked

"I just want to say thank you for giving me back my ID card yesterday" She said as she fiddle with her fingers

"Oh that! No problem it was not a big deal!" He said with a smile

"So I'm gonna go now okay be safe on your way back home" He added

And started walking away but she once again yelled his name. He looked back once again with a questioning look on his face.

She ran again towards him and look at him straight in the eyes
"Wanna go out for dinner? I mean take it as my thank you gift" She smiled as those words slip from her mouth.

"W-What?" Jinyoung cannot believe it 'Kim Jisoo' the famous 'Kim Jisoo' inviting him for dinner.

"So What do you say?" She asked

"S-sure" He said stuttering

She smiled widely and pulled his wrist "Let's go!" She said excitedly and ran.

AHe watched her bite into the burger with wide eyes he didn't expect her to be a big eater, I mean it is her second serving of a quarter pounder with fries and chicken tenders as sides... While he isn't halfway of eating his first.

"Hey! What are you looking at?" Jisoo asked half yelling

"N-nothing" He replied stuttering

"Eat your food! No need to be shy eat a lot! It's my treat anyways" She said while chewing so it's like she is speaking gibberish when she really is.

He just nodded in response

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

They we're walking home in the busy streets of seoul and it was quite dark but the stores are still open and there are still a lot of people riding bikes,couple walking hand in hand, and just people going out for fresh air.

"Jinyoung- ssi" She suddenly spoke

"Hm?"He hummed in response with a questioning tone

"Thank you..." She said in a soft tone

"For what?"

"For coming with me and walking me home."

He looked around saw a tall building that made him shock

"This is where you live?!"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Guess we're neighbors then." He said in a low voice and chuckled. 

"Oh really? How come we never came across each other?"

"I leave really early in the morning to take a walk in the park"

"Ohhh... okay Let's go!"

They went inside and greeted everyone in the lobby

They pushed the button of the elevator going up and waited for a few seconds. They went in and pressed the button but with wide eyes they stared at their fingers on top of each other.

"So you actually, live in the 15th floor of this building?" Jinyoung asked

"Uhhh yes actually..." She said shyly tucking a strand of her hair at the back of her ear. 

Their conversation was cut off when they heard the elevator dinged.

"I'll get going now..." She said as she walk to her unit.

"Bye!" Jinyoung yelled also going back to his room.

After they did their night routine they both went to sleep with a smile on their faces...

'I wish moments like this would last forever...' Jinyoung thought

'This won't last forever, but Imma enjoy it while I can' Jisoo thought