Day 4 pt2

"Hey guys what rides do you think should we go to?" Jinyoung questioned as they walk around the theme park "roller coaster!" Jisoo yelled like child that made Jinyoung break into a small smile "Jisoo your afraid of those and heights" Nayeon sternly said "And? Can't I ride that just because I'm scared?" Jisoo answered back then started running towards the line good thing it's not that long.
Nayeon sat on one of the benches since she wants the two to have their alone time since It's obvious that they have something special going on between them 'What if she was never in this situation? Do you think they would be happy and end up together and have their own family? What if she has a higher percent of surviving the surgery would she have it so she would be cured after a few weeks already? What if-' Her thoughts were cut off when she heard someone yell her name she looks at the direction and saw the two of them running towards her with cotton candy and a bunch of foods in their hands "YAH! BE CAREFUL THE FOOD MIGHT FALL YOU IDIOTS!" She yelled at the two "wow you cared about the food instead of us tripping?" "Well if you trip the food will also fall so might as well say the food might fall so you guys would be careful and- What ever let's just eat I'm hungry" She said not continuing what she was about to say and just took the quarter pounder burger form Jinyoung's hand and bit into it "Are you even a girl?"

"Seriously? Guys should stop asking a girl if she is girl when ever she does not act like a girl who has so called depression, anxiety, and acts all sensitive and shows every part of her body then gets mad when they get sexualized and fakes every thing about her when it comes to guys and laugh like a squeaking rat when guys are around! We are just keeping it real between everything and everyone!"

"Chill! I was not serious about that dude!"

"Well you shouldn't"

"Yeah whatever just eat!"

"She's on her period right now so I'm sorry" Jisoo whispered to Jinyoung that made his mouth form into an O shape

Part 3 of Day 4 would be published Idk HAHAHAHA a lot is gonna happen in day 4 and 5 so it's gonna have at least 3-5 parts in each chapter Thank you for reading this book I appreciate it a lot! Anyways we've reached 262 reads KYAAAA I FEEL SO EXCITED! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER GAYS LOLOLOL🤧🖤🤣❤️
STREAM ICE CREAM!