Day 4 pt.3

They are right now sitting in the front row about to watch the small play that the staff prepared. The story is about how a young couple still managed to fall in love even in a short period of time that was given to them they still managed to finish their love story even if it's not they wanted to finish.
The two ladies are crying their hearts out while Jinyoung just looked at them with wide eyes "You guys! You can cry but please not this loud"
"So what is it our fault that they presented a sad play and people are crying their eyes out now!" Nayeon yelled that made people look at her direction so she looked back "It's a sad play right?" She asked wiping her tears as the other agreed as comments like "yeah let her cry!" "Mind your own business mister!" "Your such a cold blooded person to not cry at this" and many more continued overlapping each other. Jisoo looked back and forth at the two beside him and decided to just bring them out of the mini theater.
"Why did you have to yell at me like that there?!"
"Well you were the one that bugged me just because I'm crying like what everybody did in that theater!"
"Well I just told you to lessen the volume of your crying since it's bothering some of the people because of your annoying voice!!"
"What did you say?!"
"Oh no..." Jisoo mumbled worry evident in her voice as she look at the two back and forth
"Oh I've had enough of you shitty dick head come here!" Nayeon yelled as Jinyoung ran yelling Jisoo's name for help
"YAH KIM JISOO HELP ME HERE!" He yelled loudly as Jisoo chuckled "YOU PUT YOURSELF INTO THIS SITUATION DEAL WITH IT" She replied back as her chest started to tighten.
Nayeon suddenly looked at her and after seeing her state she immediately ran towards her. "Jisoo-yah are you okay? You want me to bring you to the hospital?"
"N-no I'm just tired..."
"Should we call it a day?"
She looked at Jinyoung and waved at him and gave him an 'OK' sign
"Yeah... let's go home" 

   -*-

The three of them stood in front of the door of the girls' unit
"Uhhmm Jisoo-ssi?"
"Hm?
"May I ask you something first?"
"Yeah sure what is it?"
"Can I ask it in private?"
Jisoo looked at Nayeon and said
"Ohh ok Nayeon wait inside ok?"
"Okay" Nayeon replied and did an ok sign
Nayeon went in the unit and left the two alone with a pretty awkward silence
"So uhhhm what is is that you have to say?"
"O-oh right! Well... Jisoo-ssi I..."
"You what?"
"I uhh... I...like you...I Like You Jisoo-ssi"
"O-oh You like me?"
"Yes I liked you ever since I laid my eyes on you"
"Jinyoung I-"
"My heart starts beating rapidly and my world stops spinning when your around... I like you so much and because of that I am not sure if... if this is still supposed to be called like"
"Jinyoung I- I'm sorry but..." She looked at the ground not knowing what to say so instead she went in their unit leaving Jinyoung there embarrassed at himself.

Yeah bitches I'm back👉😪👈
Yeah schools shitty ACADEMIC FREEZE😭 yeah I'm kidding but I still wirh about it tho 👉😗👈
Also I'm too lazy to write thank you my loyal readers especially you heart_idk   we have reached
368 reads and 24 votes 👏👏👏 THANK YOU SO MUCH GAYS😽😽❤️😩