Day 5

Jinyoung walked outside his unit and almost went in the girls' dorm but then thought about last night 'oh geez that was embarrassing' then continued walking towards the exit.

He reached the park and sat there for a while until he got bored and decided to read a book. He reached for his bag and saw a certain book "I can't believe I actually took a copy of this he said to himself then put it back and decided  that he will just put it back once the library is already open.
Jinyoung just continued sitting there in the bench while scrolling down his phone
"Jinyoung-ah!" He looked back to where the sound was and saw the two ladies there, Jisoo looking down and Nayeon waving happily jumping up and down yelling his name dragging Jisoo towards him that made him panick and run away

"What the hell is his problem?!" Nayeon asked Jisoo "I-I don't know ask him!" Jisoo replied back stuttering "oh right! YAH JINYOUNG-AH WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" "Im Nayeon it's early in the morning seriously stop it" Jisoo said then looked at her friend in a weird way.

Classes started for the three of them luckily Jinyoung didn't have to be in class with Jisoo but the bad thing is Nayeon is now beside him asking him about why He was avoiding Jisoo cause Jisoo won't also tell her why they are suddenly like that
"Nayeon please quit it" He whispered annoyed cause of being reminded of last night
"You know I wouldn't ignore her like this if I were you." She said softly then started writing in her notebook "Why is that? You know how embarrassing it is to confess to your long time crush then get rejected just like that and now boom your newly formed friendship is gone" Jinyoung whispered harshly but then Nayeon started laughing softly to prevent from getting caught by the professor "Why the hell are you laughing?"
"I'm sorry I couldn't help it you didn't want to tell me about it a while ago but you just ended up doing it" She forced herself from laughing and added "By the way, Jisoo wants me to give something to you" "What is it?" "I'll give it to you after class also she won't be joining us for lunch today cause she-" Nayeon stopped mid sentence as the look on her face changed "-she needs to talk something about with the school Director about something" she continued then smiled.

[*]

Lunch came while Jinyoung and Nayeon decided to have lunch at the rooftop as Jinyoung sat deep in thought of what Jisoo might be talking about with the Director.
"Jinyoung-ah" Nayeon softly said "hmm?" He hummed in response "Do you ever think about why she rejected you?" Nayeon asked then took a sip from her soup "No, I don't thave to think about it you know. It's obvious that she doesn't like me back" "it is..." Nayeon replied back to tease him in a way then chuckled. Her chuckle turned into a laugh and not too long Jinyoung noticed that she isn't laughing anymore. "Hey..." He said as he tried to comfort the crying bunny beside him. Tears kept falling as she sobbed loudly she just couldn't accept it. "I don't know why your suddenly crying but I'm here let it all out..." Jinyoung said softly "That's the first time you talked to me in that tone" She replied then chuckled as she wipes her tears.

Her phone started ringing (알람이 울려대 ring ring a ling STREAM ICSM) so looked at who it is 'Ms. Kim' "I'm just gonna get this..." She said then answered the call

"She really doesn't want to change her mind?"
"Yes, she doesn't want to"
A beeping noise was produced by the phone indicating that the call was ended as Nayeon sighed
"What's with the mood today?"
"I know right... I need to go home, bye"

Gayz I just got 2 of my wisdom teeth out 2 days ago and I can't talk properly and eat what I want so I just stay in bed and remembered I have a book to update 👁👄👁✨ Luv you gayz bye <<3