Day 3

Jisoo once again woke up earlier than she should same with Nayeon since they are room mates after all and also because the three of them decided to walk to school and have breakfast together.

Jinyoung sat on one of the chair in the lobby and waited for the two girls to get ready. As soon as he heard laughter that is extremely loud since the lobby is actually really silent so even a whisper can be heard, okay overreacting but you know what I mean. The three of them went out the dorm and decided to walk instead of taking the bus.

"So what are we gonna get for breakfast?!" Nayeon said excitedly. "IHOP would be good" Jisoo suggested and everyone just nodded well the other 2 nodded. 

They went inside and looked for a seat. They ordered their desired pancakes and started eating. "you know it's really weird to see you with somebody else and that somebody is actually a boy right now Jisoo." Nayeon said "Well I just wanted to enjoy my final-" the girl stopped talking as soon as she saw the bunny toothed girl give her a signal to stop "final what?" the boy in front of them suddenly spoke as he was silently listening to their conversation "final semester this college yeah! then I'll be a graduate! yay... " she said then akwardly laughed but the akwardness in her laugh became unnoticed by the oblivious guy infront of them.

They walked to the campus and decided to meet at the library at lunch then parted ways. As Nayeon and Jisoo walk Nayeon started talking "Jisoo if things will go the wrong way...I'm here to guide you back okay?" nayeon said as she cling her arm on jisoo's. "what do you mean?" Jisoo ask literally confused. "I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!" she said almost yelling then hugged the girl who is almost the same height as her. "why don't we invite jinyoung to go to the theme park tomorrow? hm?" she asked letting go of the hug.

Lunch came and Jinyoung went at the library but unexpectedly it's... full? he decided to wait for the girls outside the library and after a few minutes he saw two similar silhouettes not to far from where he was standing waving at him as he smile at them "Hey why didn't you come in yet? You just arrived?" Nayeon asked "no I arrived about 30 minutes ago but the library is full so I decided to wait for you guys here" 

"How come it's full?" Nayeon asked

"Well I don't know I'm already stupid enough to not know that" The ravenette then answered

"I heard that there is this exam coming...?" Jisoo then butted in

"but they don't really care about every school activities and those exams" Nayeon replied

"This exam is different this is gonna pull up everyone's grades in this exam if you pass and also they don't really care about ALMOST every school activities cause we all care about the winter breaks"

"ohhhh... then let's just go to the school bleachers for now" Jinyoung said as they just nodded and went there. While they were eating lunch Nayeon asked Jinyoung " hey jinyoung want to go to the theme park tomorrow?" "yeah sure that sounds exciting" He said definitely agreeing "Jinyoung just meet us tomorrow at the entrance around 4:00 pm" Jisoo replied. They continued eating their lunch then went their own ways and walked home together after classes.

I'm such a lazy  writer tho...HAHAHA