Day 2

She stepped out the elevator and sat down on a sofa in the lobby. She is out earlier than expected and that made her feel drowsy their class is at 9:30 am and she is at the lobby by 7:30 am and she has to wake up by 4:00 am cause she needs to have her 1 hour milk bath and another hour for her out fit choosing and an hour and a half for her make up, that makes her wonder why she just had to be a girl. She fell asleep as she waited for someone.

She felt someone tapping her shoulders "Jisoo-ssi wake up... Jisoo-ssi" She heard someone calling her. She opened her eyes and saw him "Jinyoung-ah! Finally your here!" She said enthusiastically and hugging the guy in front of her.
"O-oh you waited for me?" He said taken a back scratching his nape as he tried to hide his blushing face. "Let's go!" She yelled as she linked their arms together.

They arrived at school, at the campus rather and people started to look at them with wide eyes as Jinyoung started to get self conscious at the stares that everyone has been giving them "It's normal just act natural" She said then chuckled.

We arrived at the library and sat down... "So... I'm gonna find us some books to read okay?" She said as He nod in response

She came back with 4 (to be exact) books on the table "Is this even a book?"

He asked looking at one of the so called 'book' with a velvety red color without a title just the cover itself and also ask him why? It is literally has EMPTY pages nothing really written except for the first page with the name of the author's name?? It doesn't say he is the author. He heard her chuckle softly.
"Silly you! You've been here at the library most of the time but haven't even saw this book there is a whole shelf of this book here! And the reason why this book is empty is because the author actually wants you to write your own story it's just like a note book but he wants you to write your own cause he believes that even the worst stories you've ever read or heard should be appreciated cause he knows how it feels to not be appreciated like an unread book that just stayed there untouched... he also believes that everyone has a story to tell... short stories, long stories, funny stories, sad dramatic stories, love stories, even your life stories...Everybody has been crazy about this book... I actually went at the book launching everybody showed their stories to the author and he couldn't help but smile and tear up looking at their stories..."
She explained unknowingly looking at the window as she smiled and he looked at her with fondness in his eyes but he immediately looked away as the girl looked at him again with a now excited look and soon enough started talking again

"And also the author's name on the book can be peeled off so that you could write your name instead cause he said that you wrote the book so your the author and your name should be the one plastered in that book and at least be proud of yourself for what you wrote. So when we write our name into this book you already own it since the school gives this for free as the author donated this here cause he knows college is hard and we probably have a lot in mind..."

She stopped talking and looked at the guy beside her and he is actually listening...? "Your listening?" She asked shocked as only her friends can handle her talkative self "Yes, Yes I am listening why?" He said- asked rather

"No one really can listen to my stories other than my friends and No one can really handle my talkativeness" She said tucking her hair behind her ear shyly looking down.

"So that means I'm your friend?"

"Of-"

"Jisoo-yah!!" A voice yelled cutting her off as she look at the direction where the voice is coming from that made her smile so wide and run towards that direction

"Nabong-ahhhh!!" She yelled back hugging the bunny tooth girl in front of her

"SHHH!" They looked at the librarian and muttered a small sorry and a small bow

The two hugged each other again as they squeal silently jumping around

'How long have they not seen each other?' The guy beside the said in his mind

"Oh! And Nayeon-ah I made a new friend!!" She said excitedly

"Really who is it?"

"Him!" She said pointing at the guy beside them

The brown haired girl looked at the guy beside them as she flash a wide smile that he gladly returned

"Oh excuse me mister but may I talk to Jisoo for a bit?" She asked

"Oh sure"

Nayeon grabbed Jisoo's wrist and dragged her in a space far enough from Jinyoung to hear their conversation. She looked at the girl with sad eyes

"I know that you know what you're doing but please be careful..." She said softly as tears started welling in her eyes as she hugged the girl tightly

"Aigoo... don't be so dramatic!"

"Why won't you just do it?!" She said half yelling as tears started to fall

"The same thing will happen if I do it Nayeon-ah..."

The girls went back to Jinyoung and saw him writing on the book that Jisoo is talking about earlier.

"Jinyoung-ssi how about we go eat some chicken since our class starts in an hour we could take a quick breakfast just the three of us"

"Yeah sure!"

"How about you Jisoo?"

"Who can say no to chicken?"

Nayeon smiled widely and clung her arms around the other two and walked like a little child about to go to some playground.

So yeahhhhh finally an update HAHAHA

Bye.