New Edo

Katsura Pov: I woke up in our apartment in new Edo, ever since the Amanto came our country has been different but we've already gotten use to it. Its been a few years since Gintoki's sacrifice, me, Takasugi and Sensei still haven't gave up we believe he's still alive in edo. I go and open the windows where sunlight shined through Takasugi groaned as he didn't wanted to wake up i go to the toilet and did my usual then sensei woke up "Ohayo sensei" i greeted "Ohayo Katsura" he replied and went to the bathroom while he went Takasugi still wouldn't wake up. I slapped him. He got up and argued "You bastard Zura i was about to wake up you picking a fight!?" I said to him calmly "Your being so loud in the morning pipe down Takasugi." Sensei laughed as he came in the room "You boys never grow up do you? After breakfast we're gonna go to this place called "yorozuya" or known as odd jobs. They might know Gintoki. " Takasugi and i nodded. After breakfast we went out but we knew they weren't after us anymore so it finally felt like freedom. As we were walking i noticed a big dog with a girl on top riding it, the girl had orange hair and was a purple umbrella she was eating sukonbu i think. I didn't think much of it and continued walking to odd jobs until Takasugi realized we took a wrong turn. I got slapped on the head. We went to the right turn and reached a place called "Otose Bar" "Oi Zura is this actually the place?" Asked Takasugi "It says it is lets go in and ask." There was a lady with cat ears and a green kimono it really scared me when i saw her face but sensei smiled and asked "Ano are you the owner of this bar?" "No otose san is up stairs trying to collect rent from those lazy bastards." She replied. Next moment i heard shouting "OI YOU LAZY PEOPLE GET OUT AND GIVE ME THE TWO MONTHS RENT!" I assumed that was Otose next thing i knew i saw the big dog from before but this time there was three people riding it. A black hair boy with glasses in the back, the orange hair girl in the front and i couldn't see the middle. "DONT COME BACK UNLESS YOU HAVE MY RENT MONEY." shouted the old lady, she walked down stairs and went into the bar. "uhm hello im Shoyo and these two are my uh friends we are looking for odd jobs. " said sensei " Huh!?!? Those lazy bastards are probably roaming around in the forest because of the rent. If you need them just go to the forest." complained Otose.

Takasugi Pov: The granny told us that odd jobs were at the forests i think she meant the hill. "Zura, Sensei should we really trust them?" i asked uneasily "We wont know until we try." answered Sensei. I still wasn't sure if we could but we went anyway. While walking i saw a sliver haired person i looked back and he wasn't there i scratch my head and continued walking. A big dog from before came running into Zura "Move!! I need to tell the old hag that we have the 'rent'!!"
Said a orange haired girl in a chinese dress with a purple umbrella. "Wasn't she from odd jobs?" asked Zura. "..." "DID WE JUST LET HER GO LETS GO CHASE AFTER HER!! " I exclaimed. We started running after her when we reached to the Bar the girl and the granny was arguing "L-lets settle down shall we? " said Sensei "Shut up don't tell me what to do! " replied both of them "You two stop arguing already! Calm down already. Kagura chan since we already paid lets go eat." said a boy in glasses "Kagura, Megane lets go eat parfait im starving.. " i recognized that voice could it be is it really? Gintoki! I looked back to see a sliver haired man with a wooden sword "You two do you think thats really him? " Sensei asked trying to hide his excitement and happiness "uhh Hello im Katsura Kotaro we have a job to ask you." Zura already asked before I could "Huh your name rings a bell for some reason anyway Zura lets go talk while eating parfait. Come on Megane,Kagura." "Zura ja nai katsura da." Zura was shocked that he called him that but we went.

Shinpachi pov: We went to a parfait shop with Mr Katsura,Mr Takasugi and Mr Shoyo "Uh so what do you need Mr Shoyo? " I asked "We just need to know where is Shiroyasha. Or if he is dead or alive." when Gin San heard that name he dropped his spoon and his eyes widen "Gin chan are you okay? " Kagura asked "Yes im fine uh Mr shoyo, Zura and Takasugi lets talk outside. Kagura, Shinpachi go home." he asked us to go home but why? I asked my self but i nodded and me and Kagura left.

(Hi this the author i hope you enjoy this chapter i hope the story is okay. Im sorry for bad grammar or spelling if you have questions please ask me in the comments thank you! Hope you have a nice day!! ^^)