Sliver head and Oogushi

Gintoki Pov: I told the three clients to talk with me outside while Kagura and Shinpachi goes home "What do you need help with? " i asked them with cold eyes. "We said we want to find shiroyasha! " said Takasugi. For some reason i remember this Shiroyasha name but i can't remember. "Okay i will call you up when i get info. " they nodded and then Zura tugged my yukata "What Zura?" i asked "Zura ja nai Katsura da. Heres our numbers and address." He handed me a note with their address and number. I waved bye to them.What is shiroyasha? Wait no more like who is shiroyasha?  A millon questions and thoughts filled my head. I realize that i could ask Gorilla and Oogushi Kun. I walked to shinsengumi head quarters and Oogushi came running out "Oi sliver head move! " he shouted to me "Whats happening Sadist prince trying to kill you again? " i smirked and moved. A rocket launcher came at Oogushi Kun i reacted out of instinct and pushed Oogushi kun away. "Hijikata san are you dead yet?" Asked sadist prince. "O-oi Sliver head you alright?Your bleeding alot." asked Oogushi i was bleeding alot and when i was about to reply i passed out

Hijikata pov: Today i was off guard and Sougo came after me he shot a rocket launcher at me i barely dodged. For some reason i was really tired. "You bastard.. SOUGO THE HELL YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?!??"I shouted i ran outside to get more space then i met Sliver head "OI SLIVER HEAD MOVE! " I shouted at him, he moved and ask "Whats happening Sadist prince trying to kill you again?" i was already in a bad mood but didnt reply. Next thing I knew a rocket launcher came at me, i was too slow to defend and when I thought i was about to get hit that sliver head pushed me away and got hit. "Hijikata San are you dead yet?" asked sougo i ignored him and asked "O-oi sliver Head you alright?  Your bleeding alot. " I saw him about to answer he passed out "Oi Sougo get Kondo san you hurted Sliver head! " i shouted "H-huh? Danna is here?  Is he alright? Well okay I'll get cheif. " i carried Sliver head to Kondo "Toshi i heard Sakata kun got hurt from Sougo. Did you stop the bleeding already? I've already called the doctor. " kondo asked alot of questions "Kondo San im gonna stop the bleeding can you hand me a towels?" i asked. Kondo asked Yamazaku to get it. When he came back with the towels i told them to leave. I pushed one of the towels on his wound to stop bleeding.He groaned in pain.After making his wound to stop bleeding i laid down and sighed "Man your troublesome." "Sorry Hijika-" i looked at him to see that he's sleeping soundly i sighed and took out a cigarette and lit it "You almost said it idiot Gin. " i fell asleep beside him before I knew it. *After a few hours*  I woke up to some noise when i opened my eyes everyone was staring at me. "The hell are you staring at? " i asked "Well you see.. " Kondo stopped "Vice chief nice job!" Sougo said sarcastically everyone started clapping still in confusion i asked "Listen here you little brats whats going o-" i felt someone hugging me but i didn't look yet. "Hijikata San you should've told us you had a boyfriend and you were gay." Sougo said i looked back to see Sliver head hugging me. I was surprised and i blushed a little when i tried to push back he hugged me tighter! *click,click,click* "This is the greatest scoop ever!" "O-oi! Don't take pictures whoever took a picture commit s-seppuku!" i yelled at them. "I never would've thought danna and you was like this." Sougo smirked evilly while saying that.
"S-shut up Sadist let me be with Oogushi kun longer! " whined sliver head "Oi! Sliver head if your awake get up we need the doctor to check up on you!" i scolded
"Fine fine.. " he opened his eyes and realize that he wasn't in odd jobs i think.
"h-huh why am i here?  And why am i hugging you?  Wait it wasn't a dream!?? " i was annoyed "You bastard I'll kill you." i said "Calm down vice chief thats not how you treat your boyfriend." Sougo said while grinning. I swear I'll kill them both. My face was red and i turned to sliver head "Oogushi kun? Do you have a fever?" he touched my forehead to check my temperature "You don't seem to have a fever?? " my face went redder and i turned away. "Toshi i didn't know you liked him.. We shall leave you alone now." kondo san said as he was smirking and then slid the door closed. What should i do im stuck with this idiot alone!?!?
---------------------
Hello this the author hope you enjoy this . If you have any questions ask me jn the comments and have a nice day!!