The Shiroyasha And The Demon Vice Chief

Gintoki pov: I saw Gorilla leave with the Shinsengumi and sadist Prince now im alone with Oogushi kun, wait i remember what i came here for! "Oogushi kun have you heard of Shiroyasha? "
"I think i have a record of it why? "
"Can you show me? "
"Kay" he got up and went to get the record of it. I should get back to the kids well I'll go later.
"Oi this is the one." he threw me book which was named 'The joui war'
"Have you already read it? "
"no."
"read it with me Oogushi! "i grinned
"Ugh whatever." i sat up and he sit next to me. "The 4 Heavenly Kings Of The Joui War." it said on the first page i flipped the next page and it said "The Kiheitai Leader Takasugi Shinsuke he has Dark purple hair and green eyes." i feel like i know him,His appearance fits one of my clients.
"Its says he formed a joui group or something to save his Sensei which was captured." hmm i flipped the next page "The Rampaging Noble Katsura Kotarou. Has olive green eyes and long black hair. Later joined Takasugi in the joui group has been childhood friends with Takasugi and Shiroyasha" Thats also like my cilent werid... And Shiroyasha thats the person they wanna find!
"Ne Oogushi kun who do think is the Shiroyasha?" i got smacked in the head.
"Thats the reason im reading this idiot" *click click* i heard a clicking sound but ignored it. I flipped to the next page, "The Dragon Of Katsurahama Sa-"
"Why did you stop sliver head?"
"Well its i cant see the name. "
"Let me see. " He sat closer to me and looked at the book closely. "Tatsuma Sakamoto brown hair and blue eyes." Said Oogushi.
"Later joined the war.Fought beside Shiroyasha." interesting, i turned to Oogushi kun and his face was close to i turned back to the book trying not to blush *click click click* there was more clicks when i looked there was nothing i didn't do anything about it and read the last page which was the Shiroyasha. "The Shiroyasha or known as the Corpse Eating Demon." i stopped
"Why did you stop?" he asked
"It doesn't say his name" i answered
"Whatever just continue" he replied i nodded. "He said to be the strongest in the war and when he goes into war you can see his red demon eyes staring at his enemies.Even his own comrades feared him only Takasugi, Katsura and Sakamoto didn't" i layed back and sighed Oogushi lit a cigarette
"Say Oogushi kun"
"hmm? "
"What do you think of Shiroyasha?"
"If it doesn't even say his appearance and name then he must be mysterious." i sat up and looked at him. He flicked my forehead. "If your healed then go back to your office the kids must be worried idiot." he scolded i laughed *click click click click* i heard more clicking Oogushi had enough and opened the door, i saw Shinsengumi snapping pictures.
"WHOEVER TOOK PICTURES COMMIT SEPPUKU! " shouted Oogushi
"Don't be like that Hijikata San! " Joked Sadist Prince.
"I'll be going." i told them
"Don't be like that Danna stay with Hijikata more he might be lonely." said Sadist i punched him in the face and he flew, did i punch him too hard?
"Danna when did you had this much power?" he said while wiping his nose bled "Its already night it might cold take my coat Sliver head." said Oogushi as he gave me his coat. I smiled and said Thanks and i waved bye.
Hijikata pov: "Hijikata you really like him don't you?" Said Sougo
"Huuhh!?!? Commit Seppuku starting with YAMAZAKI!! " i shouted
"huh!?!? Why me vice Chief??" Asked Yamazaki
"Whatever" i said as i lit up my cigarette, i realized i gave him my uniform coat "Oh crap... That was my last pair, whatever.." i mumbled. I looked inside my room and i saw that he left a note "Thank you Hijikata kun for taking care of me, here's a Mayo bottle as a thanks. Oh and your skin was really soft i liked the touch! Yorozuya Gin Chan!" i started getting red and shouted "SHUT UP IDIOT!!" turns out they were watching outside "You guys commit Seppuku!" i yelled at them. "I see you received a gift from Danna." smirked sougo "Shut up Sougo t-this is mine!" i said while blushing, Sougo smirked and went away with the rest. I looked at the mayonnaise and decided to put it in my fridge with the note in a drawer.
Shinpachi Pov: It has been a while since I saw Gin San i wonder what hes doing the the door opened i ran to see Gin san with Shinsengumi's uniform coat and "Gin San did you join Shinsengumi?" i asked
"No i got injured there and Oogushi kun borrowed me this since it was late." he answered "Are you sure Mayora and You aren't dating?" Kagura asked from the living room eating, i wonder how she heard and theres no way they literally hate each othe- i looked at Gin san and he was blushing no way.. "Kagura chan where did you heard that from?Theres no way me and him are dating!" he said
"I heard from Sadist he sent me a picture of you and Mayora together sleeping and reading a book!" replied Kagura "Hey Gin san your not really dating him right?" i asked from shock
"Of course not im not into him! And we just slept together by accident!" he answered "Ah another message from sadist." said Kagura'Danna left a gift for Hijikata now he's acting tsundere and telling us to commit seppuku.' said Okita "Kagura chan when did you start messaging Sadist." asked Gin san at this point i think they are dating. "A month ago!" answered Kagura "A new message!" said Kagura i went to look while Gin san went to get his milk '*photo of Hijikata blushing* Hijikata San now is blushing at Danna's note' "Gin San don't lie your dating him!" i scolded "Like i said im not dating him that was a thank you gift!" we both just stared at him blushing *snap* 'Our Gin chan is also blushing their dating alright Sadist!' kagura sent that message and photo to Okita kun "Oi Kagura chan dont send that!" said Gin "Too late Gin chan!" teased Kagura i went and sweeped the floor.
---------------------------
Hi!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter.And enjoy your day!!