Hijikataa Chaannn!!

Hijikata Pov: After we spied on Sougo and china's date i looked at yorozuya to see him down, i laughed abit inside, still i can't believe those two, the two that always fought when they met each other were actually lover's. I'm still wondering how they cracked the other stuff. "Shinpachi go home, I'm going somewhere and will comeback at morning." whined Yoryozuya, Shinpachi nodded and went. Yorozuya started walking "Oi where are you going?" i asked, he grabbed my shoulder and looked down "I'm going to the bar, i wanna get drunk a little." he answered "Join me Hijikata kun!!" he said, i was about to walk to Shinsengumi but then he grabbed me and pulled me to the bar. I think he's already drunk by himself. He started drinking and i wasn't feeling so i watched him, of course i watched him get drunk "Man..*hic* I am.. No.. Hahahaah!" he mumbled while half way drunk. He started drinking more and offered me. I shook my head no. "You sure you should be drinking this much? There are kids at home you know." i asked "Those kids...their like my children! Hahahaa*hic*ah! They'll be heading.. Different ways! I just think *Hic* Kagura Chan.. Is a bit too fast *hic* with sadist." he told me. Are these sober thoughts or actual words? He ordered one more sake bottle i decided that will be the last, he's broke and he can't pay. I know that much. "Toshirouu *hic* why aren't you drinking with me? *hic* i don't wanna be alone *hic* again!" Yorozuya complained, i wondered what he meant by alone. He already drank 3 bottles well he haven't finished the 4th one. He stopped drinking for awhile and turned to me. "What?" i asked "Nothing Toshirou Chan *Hic* i just.. Thought your face *hic* is really nice!" that flustered face bastard, not only he called me 'chan' but also said something about my face. I looked at his flustered face which is from the alcohol and he started mumbling gibberish. "Toshirou Chan! That's a *hic* cute namee!" he said, i started blushing a little and flicked his head. "You done drinking?" i asked. "Noo~ *hic* I'm not donee!" he pouted, he poured him self the last cup and stared at it smiling, a sad one "Toshirou Chan." he called "What?" i asked "One day.. *hic* i'll be alone again. The kid's are gonna go *hic* on their own and leave *hic* me alone again. I... Don't.. *hic*" he started laughing, what was that about? "Time to go." i told him "Whaat? *hic* nuu i want More! Toshirou Chan!!!" he whined, i helped him stand up. We started walking to Yorozuya when he started talking "Ahaha! Toshirou Chaan, can I *hic* tell you something *hic*?" "What is it?" i replied "I *Hic* wanna tell *hic* you about my *hic* self!" he smiled "So? What are you about?" i asked "I woke up *hic* covered in *hic* blood." he told me, he's telling me none sense now "I saw *hic* alot of *hic* wounds on my *hic* body." his eyes narrowed. "I wondered *hic* how was i living *hic* with this much scars. I walked *hic* through the *hic* forest. My white clothes were *hic* in blood." he said, i wondered how too. "My clothes got *hic* stuck in a branch *hic* i sliced it with my Katana and left it. *hic* there was a blood trail behind me, i had *hic* no idea where *hic* i was or *hic* who i was. I only knew my Name how to use a katana, which planet i was in, my language but not my *hic* where about, what i was *hic* doing. I was *hic* alone.." he stopped and looked into my eyes. "Toshirou Chan, you.. Also felt loneliness right? It was awful." he mumbled, not knowing if it was sober thoughts or actual words i continued walking with him. "Toshirou Chan. *hic* Can you..?" he asked. "What?" i lifted an eyebrow "Don't.. Leave me.. Alone.. Please..?" he asked me with a smile on his face, a very lonely and sad smile, he looked down, eyes narrowed. And smiled. "Whatever.." i answered. When he heard his face lit up brightly, and he chuckled "Hijikata Chan your the *hic* best! I *hic* love you!!" he shouted, we were infront of his house.. Eh!? EHH!?!? Did he just say that? This got to be a joke! My face turned a bit red. "Eh." i saw Shinpachi and China there. They heard!! "No-! This is not what it looks like!" i tried to explain. They slid the door close. "Hijikata Chan! *hic* I like you! Thiss! Big!" He said as he opened his arms widely.Yorozuya! I'll kill you! I heard something fall in his house. He started hugging my arm, i started blushing and trying to push him away. "Y-you idiot! G-get off!" "Hijikata Chan!" he smiled. I managed to push him away. I looked at his flustered face and he looked and smiled at my red face. "Okay. That's enough time for you to sleep Yorozuya." i told him "Hijikata Chan. Thanks for *hic* drinking with me!" he said. I slid the door open and dragged him inside. It seems like the kids fell asleep on the couch. I dragged him into his room. I made him sit down. And made his futon. "There we go." i said as i carried him to his futon. "Nighty!!" he said as i walked out. I saw China and Shinpachi there sitting up on the couch. "Make sure you take care of him." i told them. I walked out the door. I ran to Shinsengumi. "Hijikata san where were you?" asked Sougo, he was outside beside my office i ignored him and started slamming my head on the pole. "Huh?" mumbled Sougo. I slammed my head against the pole trying to hide my blushing. Was he tell the truth? Was it sober thoughts? Ugh i can't tell! As i slammed my head against the pole Sougo looked at me, surprised and smirked "What happened Hijikata San?" he asked. I stopped slamming, my forehead was bleeding. "N-nothing!" i yelled and went inside. I don't know what i should tell him tomorrow. "I love you Hijikata Chan!" that voice replayed everytime i think. That yorozuya bastard!