The Smile He Fell In Love With

Hijikata Pov: I was left or should i say we? Me and Sliver head were left alone, Sliver head broke the silence "Hey Hijikata. Eat it before it gets Cold!" He laughed. 'His smile. I want that as my lock screen for my phone. His laugh my ringtone and alarm.. Wait no!' I nodded and started eating. 'It's delicious' i started eating a little faster, he looked at me surprised. 'Kinda want this every morning. Heh' i chuckled in my silly ideas. He started smiling and laughing. 'It was beautiful,handsome,cute and just perfect. His laugh and smile. It was like last time.' i smiled slightly without him noticing and asked "What are you laughing about?" he smiled "Hey you know. You can call me Gin San too. Wonder where sliver head came from too" he said, i honestly called him that sometimes because of his hair. "Gin San" i called "U-Uh.. Yeah?" he smiled so brightly. 'Damn it i really want to take a photo! Those weird thoughts again!' "Nothing just wanted to try calling you." i told him as i took the last bite. I go to his room to get my coat. I put it over my shoulder. "Bye Hijikata!" he waves from his chair. "Bye.. Gin San" i said bye. That was my first time calling him Gin San well second to be exact. I started running to a pole and started slamming my head onto the pole. Blood soon came out but i didn't care. I was still slamming my head when i heard someone calling me. It was China girl and Shinpachi "What?" i looked at them with my bloody head. "Are you losing your mind aru?" The orange head questioned as she ate Sukonbu. 'Like Gin said she is a Sukonbu addict!' "Hijikata San are you okay?" Shinpachi worried, honestly he's the only one who knows how to be nice other than his sadist 'sister and father', its kinda bad luck that he was in a sadist family. "I'm fine you should go back to Gin San before he worries" i warned them, they had terrified faces again. Again i made that face. "Did something happen between you and Gin San?" Shinpachi asked again. I shook my head no. "I'll be going. Bye" i waved bye as i walked to Shinsengumi with a bloody head. Of course i had stares on my way there. I sighed and lit a cigarette.

I arrived at Shinsengumi. I push open the door "Oh hey Toshi where we-" Kondo San looked behind to see me with a bloody head. "What happened Toshi!? Sougo tried to kill you?" he asked. "I'm right here." Sougo called, he threw his phone to Kondo San. I go up to Kondo to see what it was. It was.. Something. It was Gintoki blushing. Though i saw it many times it was cuter in the photo that Kagura sent Sougo. 'Oh my f**king god i need that photo!' i couldn't control myself. I snatched the phone "Wha-" i could hear Kondo San's shock words. "Hijikata San what are you doing?" i ignored Sougo and sent the photo to myself. "Ehh...? So you really do love Danna don't you Hijikata?" i snapped out of it, what the hell? I suddenly did this? I decided to do nothing. I start slamming my head onto the pole again. "Toshiii!" i stopped and started walking to get a First aid kit. My head was bloody, after i wrapped the bandages on my head i walk out. "Toshi. Today you've been acting very weird. After you went to Yorozuya" "Hijikata San did you do something to him or did he?" i started turning red, i could feel the heat on my face. "No thats not it. It-" i was about explain when Sougo tried to stab me with his sword. "You bastard. Trying to kill someone when they are speaking!" i scolded, he soon smirked his sadistic smirk. "Hijikata San... Tell me why you like Danna?" Kondo San nodded in agreement. 'The hell? I don't like him! He always got on my nerves! That guy is such a troll! How could i like someone like him!?!?" i groaned in annoyance. "I don't like him. But." they looked at me, wanting an answer. "I can tell you some stuff about him that makes m- i mean woman fall for him" Sougo and Kondo San nodded they both grinned to each other. 'Is this a good idea?' i went into my office and they followed from behind. I sat down, so did they. "So Hijikata tell us" Sougo grinned from ear to ear. I sighed and started telling them "Well the first thing about him that made m- can make girls fall for him is.." i paused. 'Should i tell them about the things i took note of? I'll take the risk'
"-Jikata"
"-Kata"
"Toshi!"
I was taken out of my thoughts from Kondo San and Sougo's calling "Gomen. Eto.. Well he's like a prince?" they smirked but also looked confused "Well maybe a cold one.. He helps many people before and.. Hes stupid but strong uh.." Sougo hushed me. "Hijikata San. Tell us a story where you fell in love with him" he told me, ehh. Should i? Kondo san started nodding in agreement. "So like love at first sight?" Kondo San laughed. "I don't think its love at first sight but I'll tell you about a time where there was man. Which was perfect." i suggested "Its gonna be Danna" Sougo said as he put his head on his chin. "Whatever" i started to look through my phone to see the photo i like alot. "Remember when that old princess tried to turn edo a place full of old hags and geezer?" they nodded. "I was near the beach. A few hours before it happened.. I saw a man with beautiful sliver permed hair. Wine red eyes sparkling, he was probably a sub life guard there. He noticed me. And smiled. The most beautiful smile I've ever seen.." I was smiling when i recalled that memory. I then heard snapping. They were taking photos "Tell us a few more Toshi" Kondo San chuckled. 'It isn't a good idea but I'll let it out to them' i nodded. "I saw the man again. He was standing in the sunlight. His wine red beautiful eyes sparkled. So pretty. The sun light and his eyes matched perfectly. His yukata flew a little by the breeze. It was truly a beautiful sight" 'That sounded like love at first sight. I don't like Sliver head! He's just beautiful' i heard Sougo and Kondo San clapping? "One more. Just one more Hijikata" Sougo asked. I figured they would be bothering me till the end so I'll tell a last story. "This is the last time. There were kihetai. He was fighting them. He slashed and slayed the kihetai with a wooden sword in our uniform. His perm sliver hair moving around. He was injured but didn't care. He was just focused on one thing. That was protecting. I've never seen a rough samurai like him. But.. It was still interesting to watch. He was caught in strings of steel. Even the strings, couldn't hold him down. He was another person. I wanted to see smiling every single day. A bit cheesy right?" i finished my story and i looked at them. Recording and crying. 'Eh? Did i say something wrong? Too cheesy? I perfer Mayo' "Toshi! You have to get married to him! Marry that man you oh so truly love!" Those words made me blush a little. There was silence for a few seconds well with Kondo San's sniffing. "Hijikata San is this the reason why you didn't come to work yesterday? You went with Danna?" Sougo broke the silence once again "No i went to help with something."
*In a far away land*
No one pov:
The sliver haired samurai was alone. He figured he would contact his old 'cilent'
"Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!" The perm head sneezed. "Am i sick?"
*Back to Shinsengumi*
The three men sat in silence. "So.. You really do like Sakata?" The gorilla smirked "No.. Why would i like him!?" Yelled our demon vice chief "It is pretty clear from the explanation or stories you told Hijikata san" Teased the sandy brown haired boy. "Whatever. I'll be going to check on something" Hijikata said as he walked out. "Kondo San lets spy on him" Okita told the gorilla. Go- Kondo put on a face which said 'wait'. Gorilla then pointed to a phone. To be exact.. The demon vice chief's phone. They both smirked a very evil one. They both then proceeded to look at Hijikata's phone. They found job photos but they realized what his favourite photo was in there.

They found a picture of our lazy sliver haired protagonist

They found a picture of our lazy sliver haired protagonist. They looked at each other and started grinning even more.

(Gyinny drew that! Sorry Gyinny didn't colour! Gyinny is really bad at colouring!)
'So this is what he meant as a the most beautiful smile'
The two thought at the same time. Hijikata burst through the door. "good evening" Kondo said as he knew he was screwed. "I'll be actually going now" The dead blue eye man said as he snatched his phone back. He looked at the photo and smiled slightly. 'So he does like him!' The gorilla and sadist thought. They decided to follow where Hijikata their Vice chief was going..