What happend last night?

—————————the next day—————————
At 7:00am Crowley gets up and remembers everything from last night he leaves early Because he has hell to deal with, but before he leaves he looks at Meg who is passed out under the blankets just how she was when he put her there and still in her little pajamas. He smiles then leaves.
—————————12:00pm——————————
Meg is finally awake and doesn't remember much of anything from last night she doesn't even know how she got in her room. She gets up to go into the kitchen but feels violently ill. She manages to get threw it and go the kitchen. "Morning princess" Dean says with a laugh. Sam gives Dean a look and says "hey I made food to help the hangovers you want some?" Meg smile and says "yea thanks Sam" Sam makes her a plant and she sits down. "Nice outfit there meg." Cas says laughing. Meg doesn't even Remember changing close and says "these arent even clothes I own. Then Sam smiles to him self. Meg looks at all of them and says "what the hell happened to me last night." Sam laughed and said "dibs on telling her" Cas and dean rolled there eyes. Then Sam began telling what happened "so you got super hammered last night." Okay how did i get to my room she says confused. Sam smiles and says "ask Crowley?" Meg face went white then she said "tell me Sam Winchester."  Sam looked a little nervous then said "Crowley carried you to bed tucked you in then snapped his fingers so you were in comfortable clothes he also stayed with you all night." He told me at 7 this morning he has hell stuff to do to make sure your okay!" Sam couldn't help but smile and say "I think Crowleys into you" Meg shook her head and said "there's no way" she then snapped her fingers and she was dressed in her normal clothes instead of her cross roads dress. She then disappears and goes to hell to see Crowley. She is then stoped by strong demons but they eventually let her threw because Crowley said so." She finally gets to Crowley and says "hey got a minute" Crowley motions for his demons to go. They disappear leaving Meg and Crowley alone. Meg then says "so did you actually like carry to my room last night and put me in pjs and make Sam take care of me." Crowley shook his head yes. Meg was very confused so she said " thank you but also why are you being so nice to me I thought you hated me." Crowley smiled and said "your welcome also I'm being nice because I can and I never hated you even tho we had some problems." Then Meg disappears and she's in the dungeon. She falls asleep because she didn't get enough before. Crowley snaps his fingers and he's in the dungeon. He snaps his fingers again but this time Megs asleep in Crowleys huge red bed. Then Crowley continues with his hell work.